Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday Holiday Blessings


Good morning class. This week week and next we are breaking from our normal Alphabet meme. If you have a holiday story or memory you would like to link this week that would be wonderful.

I also want to take a moment to thank each of you for participating in Alphabe-Thursday. This meme, and getting to know so many of you better, has been a blessing for me this year...I wish all of you the joy and peace of a holiday filled with contentment, loved ones and happy memories.

I imagine myself sitting in the quiet aftermath of Christmas reading your posts, but please do not worry if you are unable to link this week.


We will resume the letter "M" on January 6.

If you do chose to link during these holiday weeks, though, the rules of visiting still apply! Thank you.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Wednesday morning, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! This will avoid you trying to skip out on doing your assignment as well.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please feel free to link your Holiday Blessings post now. Class is dismissed.

post signature

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Su-weet picture of the grands, Jenny. Blessings in abundance to you and yours.

Cheryl D. said...

Darn! I did my M post! I guess I'll just link it up in a couple of weeks! LOL

I didn't write about a holiday memory. Maybe tomorrow I will, mostly likely not!

Have a very merry Christmas! I know you will!

Red Couch Recipes said...

Jenny, have been AWOL for a few weeks and didn't realize it was not M week. Nevertheless, I want to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas! Joni

Jackie said...

Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas to you and your grandkids!

Candy @ The Little Round Table said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours Jenny! I'll be keeping MUM about my "M" post until next year. :-)

Candy

Flat Creek Farm said...

What a darling picture! I just popped in to say... Merry Christmas, to you and Mr. Jenny and all of your family!! May it be a blessed one for all of you!! -Tammy

Unknown said...

My Christmas is so much merrier because I've met you! Thank you for your encouragement and support!

I will share one of my favorite Christmas memories here as my blog is on semi-break for the holidays.

It was the 1st Christmas in our new house. Bethany was 3 (almost 4) and Paul was just a few months old. We had a wooden playset installed in our backyard as their Christmas gift. Unbeknownst to us, the workers accidentally let our beloved feline, Phoebe, out when they were coming in and out to use the facilities. I searched high and low for her to no avail. This was 2 days before Christmas. Christmas eve night we all prayed for our sweet kitty. That night, in a dream, I was told to look one more time underneath the deck. Sure enough, Christmas morning the first thing I did was race out to peek below the deck...there was my precious Phoebe! God is so good.

Vicki/Jake said...

AAGH...Not happy when you do this....
But you need a break too :)
My M post is a done deal and will be very outdated...But I spent too much time on it so.....

Have an awesome Christmas with those you love Jenny :)

xoxox

Judie said...

That's fine with me, Jenny! I get to do another M next time! What fun!

fredamans said...

I don't have a Alphabe post persay, just a greeting from my family to yours. Merry CHRISTmas and Happy 2011!

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I am trying to catch up! Hopefully with the new year around the corner I will get back on track! Love and Hugs and Merry Christmas! Anne

Susan Anderson said...

Great idea. The story I'm putting up is a bit long, but maybe a few people will stick with it anyway...

Hope so!

And Merry Christmas, Jenny!

=)

Unknown said...

Are we doing New Year's next week? I am having a great time reading about everyone's Christmas memories.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Hope you well, season's greetings!

Awards 4 U, Merry Christmas, Thanks 4 Being My Friend!

and


Awards 4 U, Stay Blessed