Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm just saying...

...that I need a farm! Just a small one. A teeny, tiny cute hobby farm with about 30 acres, a century old little clapboard farmhouse, wood fences, some chickens, more gardening space, fruit trees, a little pond. Accckkk!

Don't get me wrong, I love my house and yard but it isn't a farm. No barn. No chickens. No 7 acre gardens. Sad.

I'm just saying. But I want this now.

Sorry for the whining but I thought perhaps one of you has a small hobby farm that you inherited and that you don't really want.

I can buy it. Really. Or trade you for fabric or something.

OR provide you with unlimited flowers and vegetables until one of us dies.

Just think about it.

And let me know if you have a spare hobby farm laying around somewhere.

OK?

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

This would be so tempting if I didn't live a 1000 miles from you.