Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday "X"

Good morning class! We're going to be working with a difficult letter this week class: This letter will be an x-cellent x-ample of using our intelligence to not cheat and find an easy solution to the letter "X"!

So that we can distribute comments a bit more evenly, if your first name starts with the letters A - L please start reading the odd posts first starting with link number 1.

If your first name starts with the letters M - Z please start reading the even posts first starting with link number 2.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Sunday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you!

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog (since there are prizes involved and it makes my life easier that way), PG posts only, and try to visit all the other students according to the letter of your first name! The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. You may mark your spot with "X" on the linky now!

post signature

10 comments:

Parsley said...

X is for eXchange....a recipe exchange!

Would you like to join me in a recipe exchange? I think it would be FUN! Please spread the word to your peeps so they can join in.

Check out my blog for details.

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks Jenny for another awesome week in class...this is a great one to visit, I am having a ball!

Cheryl D. said...

I cheated. I admit it. I wasn't going to post about an x-ray, a xylophone, or xenophobia. I'm just not.

Kat said...

Put me in detention now. I sort of cheated. How? You'll see when you read my post :) Kat

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

hello,
i linked in,
Thank you for the persisting encouragement...
love your x post.

lissa said...

a story this time - though I did combine it with another prompt - hope that's okay

Chatty Crone said...

x also marks the spot! sandie

The Muse said...

eee ghads I love this week's letter!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

X was a bit of a challenge but, oh, what fun! Only Y and Z to go now! And I'm lovin' them all!
Happy Alphabet Day!
Coralie

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/jingles-july-follower-awards-happy-4th.html

AWARDS,
PLEASE PICK 2 TO 5 TO ACCEPT,
THANK YOU!