Seven straight days of giveaways...
For things I can put 'neath my Holiday tree!
This is the fourth day of the Seven day giveaway. You can enter every contest every day for seven chances to win in each!
So for today, I'd like to show you some more really cool mixed media artwork. Some of you know Theresa's blog, but you might not be aware that she has this really neat Etsy shop, too!
Several weeks ago I purchased one of these little pictures for a gift and I was blown away by the caliber of the work and the vision Theresa has.
For this weeks giveaway, you can select any mixed media work that Theresa currently has for sale in her shop. To enter, simply visit her store by clicking here and telling me in a comment which one you would choose.
If you missed the 16th Day before Christmas giveaway for an ImageMeri shadow box or want to enter that drawing again, click here.
If you missed the 17th Day before Christmas giveaway for a $50.00 gift certificate for a Lisa Leonard creation or want to enter that drawing again, click here.
If you missed the 18th Day before Christmas giveaway for a $25.00 Amazon Gift card, or want to enter that drawing again, click here!
And if you missed the rules of the giveaway, here they are again!
1. You must be a follower of this blog.
2. I must be able to get hold of you easily. If your e-mail addy is not linked to your blog please provide it in your comment.
3. Regular blog programming will proceed so there may be two posts in one day. All giveaways will be linked AND you can find them by clicking on the words "Christmas Giveaway" at the bottom right of my blog.
4. You can enter each giveaway 7 times - once each day. I will put links to all drawings on each giveaway to make your life easier!
5. All drawings will be conducted with Mr. Random Integer generator on Wednesday evening, December 15th. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will re-draw a name.
6. Anyone can enter. If you live far away, though, you might not get your box before Christmas but I'll try really, really hard.