Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter X


Good morning class.

Oh excuse me. My mean sister is here with an important message for some of you.


BBBEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

I interrupt this post to ask you an important question.

Did you visit 10 other links last week? C'mon, people. Don't make me all cranky over this. If you link, visit at least 10 other blogs that are linked. If you didn't link I'm cool with you not visiting 10 other blogs that linked. I want you to pinkie swear that you will do this, and if you didn't do it last week you will go visit some of the last links to the letter "W".

BBBEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Wow. She's scary, right? I'd listen to her if I was you.

And now, with no further lectures, welcome to Alphabe-Thursday. Today we will be talking about the x-asperating letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Wednesday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

X marks the spot for your link this week. Class is dismissed.

post signature

17 comments:

Jo said...

sometimes the cranky sister rocks!!!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Thursday.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I've gotta feelin' that some of ya'll are in trouble!!! That cranky sister scares me! Heeehehe!!!

God bless and have an awesome day sweetie!!! :o)

noexcuses said...

Okay, pinkie swear!

Sandy said...

Hi Jenny,, I don't have an X to share with you today but I did want to say Thank You for your concern over my family trying to get out of Guam.. three flights canceled due to return flights to Japan to get more evacuees... but my daughter is still trying to leave the Island..they are safe so far...
Thanks again
Sandy

Annesphamily said...

I am finally back and able to post my X post! I always enjoy visiting you! You always make me smile!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jenny,
How are you doing? Great, I hope! I hope you'll come visit...I have a little surprise for you!
XO

Wanda Metcalf said...

Oh yes ma'am at least 10! I love to look at all the creative minds at work! now pull back that ruler...away from the knuckles! hehehe

I think Thursday's are my favorites! Thanks for hosting just love this. Now I didn't join in until just a few weeks ago. So I missed a lot of letters, do you plan to start over as we are at the end of the ABC's now?

Mari's World said...

I ahve to apologise Jenny, I am guilty. Last week was incredibly manic and I didn't visit anyone, I hang my head in shame and apologise to all. I PROMISE to get back on track today and visit as many as possible
Sorry everyone!

Susan Anderson said...

X is a toughie. So I cheated a little.

;)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Read all about X-DOG and, everyone, please be X-TRA careful this week not to make Mrs. Matlock's mean sister mad again! Love your Alphabet-Thursday classmates; go visiting!!!

Sue McPeak said...

Yikes! That Sister scares me, Miz Jenny! I pinkie swear to visit 10...probably more! I know there's lots of Scrabbler's Out there and I have an X word for ya'll!

Did you know there is only 1 X in Scrabble tiles? And only 1 X in TeXas? Of course you know that!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I linked up the wrong way first time, delete Lazy on Loblolly, I linked up the post,"x ray (mammo).
Sorry I don't want the cranky sister mad at me so I'm off the do the "ten".
~JO
LazyonLoblolly

Becky said...

Hi Jenny. I just love your posts. X marks the spot was funny to me. :-)

You asked about my transplant. I developed MDS where my bone marrow stopped making blood cells. This got progressively worse as time passed and in summer of 2009 I had a bone marrow transplant. Recently some of the displasia has come back and I'm now doing chemo again to try to get rid of it. Thank you so very much for adding me to your prayer list. I am grateful for all.

Yes, I visit at least ten people every week. It is so much fun to see everyone's entries.

Becky

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Oh *Dear Mean Sister,* that's why I don't join in links and the like... If I'm not gonna' play by the rules, I don't like to say that I'm gonna' play.

I hear you! I do! It's *stinky,* how some people join up, "at the drop of a hat." And then, it begins to slip their mind. -Dang-it-

♥ Gentle hugs ♥

magsmcc said...

You got me- I did visit ten last week, but didn't the week before. Sorry. Mum has signed my detention form and I'll see you after school on Wednesday!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I definitely did visit at least 10 links! (hm...now I'm glad that I don't get any demerits for returning visits from those lovely comments left at my post...I am still trying to catch up with that from last week!...)

So, I am off to do this week's 10 visit assignment...(I surely don't want my knuckles slapped with Ms. Meannie's ruler! Wow! I just looked at her picture and see that she is carrying a mighty big yardstick!)

Blessings & Aloha!