Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Centus - He had never been accused...

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week forty-five of Saturday Centus.

I'm only one week behind reading now...woo hoo!

And since that makes me in a good mood, I figured I would be nice another week with no 'surprises' for you.

So, this weeks prompt is:

He had never been accused of being intelligent...

You can use this prompt and UP TO 100 additional words to write a story of your choosing in any style of writing you prefer. Just keep your story PG and try to visit as many of the other links as you can!

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday! And I promise, I'll be caught up my reading really soon!

post signature

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't write about this prompt. My guys are too smart for their own good.

Kat said...

Oh my goodness Jenny, you must have read my mind. I had an idea in mind already, and was hoping that today's prompt would fit. Like a glove, sweetie, like a glove. THANK YOU! Tee hee, I'm doing the happy dance here. Don't know if I'll have it done before I leave this morning, but I'll give it the old college try. Kat

Nonna said...

Perfect prompt Jenny for what is spinning around in my mind this morning !

I sure hope everyone gets around to read all of the stories people come up with. I try and visit all of the links during the week and have been bowled over by the talented writers.

Thank you so much for doing this week after week. It have awakened creative thinking and writing deep inside of me that I thought I had lost long ago !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, nice one!

=)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

He had never been accused of being intelligent but she had pushed his buttons one too many times. This time he had had enough. So he began plotting her end. It would take time. It would take planning. And above all it would take intelligence. By the end of the month she would be dead or at the least, wish she was.

(Wow, I didn't know something so evil sounding could come out of me!)

Susan said...

Where is Alphabe-thursday for this past thursday...I have my post up, and keep looking on your blog to link up.
Susan

RockiBottom said...

I am glad i had time to take part this week since the prompt was so incredibly perfect for me!

e said...

I love this Jenny! So many possibilities!!!