Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Centus - The curtain parted...

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week forty-six of Saturday Centus.

No surprises again. I'm just lulling you into complacency...

The prompt this week is...

The curtain parted...

You can use this prompt and UP TO 100 additional words to write a story of your choosing in any style of writing you prefer. Just keep your story PG and try to visit as many of the other links as you can!

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

8 comments:

Donnie said...

I'm looking forward to what they write. When "the curtain parted" they applauded your sweet blog.

21 Wits said...

Thanks Jenny I needed a dose of creativeness this morning...and you certainly put up the curtain for that! I hope your weekend is shining and a wonderful performance for all!

Nonna said...

THE CURTAIN PARTED and there was a standing ovation for Jenny !

Thanks for another good prompt to build a story around...hope you have a safe and beautiful weekend !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

Rinkly Rimes said...

Sorry! In my eagerness to react to an interesting prompt I quite forgot the guide-lines and wrote a poem with no word count! Is it possible to be 'disqualified' if it's not a contest?

Judie said...

Jenny, I loved this one!!! Brava! Take a bow!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny, this prompt has so many possibilites! Wish I had time to write several versions! I just love this one! I applaud you, Jenny!
I can't wait to read what the others have done. (Let's let Brenda-Rinkly Rimes break the rules this once. I'm sure it is a wonderful poem.)
Hugs,
Anna
Anna's SC week 46 'curtain parted'

Kat said...

Great prompt this week Jenny. But it does worry me. What do you have up your sleeve? Be afraid, Centusians, be very afraid! Kat

Susan Anderson said...

I was late, but I finally got it in!

=)