Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's letter W


Good morning class.

Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the wonderful letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your witty letter W post now!


post signature

9 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I Wonder what other W I can come up with. Oh yeah, Wonderful Miss Jenny...she's a real Winner of a Woman! Heeehehe!

God bless and heal girl...heal!!!

Barbara F. said...

Hope that cream is doing its job! xo,

Unknown said...

I may be stretching things a little with my entery for W because the thought behind is stemmed from wonderfully, wicked inspiration but the blog itself isn't really W related beyond that. I wanted to share it though since it was inspired by a picture that Dazee Dreamer had on her V post last week:-)

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Jenny,
just found your blog. I linked but didn't see it listed. Tried again and it said that I had already linked. Maybe it will show up later. Love the pic of you at the chalkboard, too cute! a girl's gotta keep up on her studies!

Ms. A said...

Hope everything is okay?

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

You are WONDERFUL to provide this terrific forum!

21 Wits said...

Okay my first post for this! Amazing it's still Wednesday night and I'm like the 36th to post! Wow!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Thanks for hosting, Miss Jenny! I can't believe we're near the end of the alphabet so soon. ~Cathy

Wedding Bells to Wedding Galore!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Thanks for hosting this super fun meme, Jenny! I'm happy to be back!