Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter X


Good morning class.

Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the X-cellent letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your X-citing X post now!


post signature

20 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Love that Xylophone Jenny. Great find.
Riet

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I am X-TRA early this week! I had to make up for last week when I was X-CEEDINGLY tardy! So I just want to say I am X-CEPTIONALLY happy to be here and wouldn't want to X-CHANGE this meme for any other!
Thank you Mrs. Matlock!
Coralie

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, I'm asking forgiveness in advance.

;)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Ahhhh. ..Xcellent!!!

Have a blessed day sweeite and I hope it's Xtra special :o)

Leovi said...

The x for me is a tribute to a great Spanish poet.

lissa said...

X was difficult, I could only think of x-files, the tv show. I never did quite saw the show though.

hope you're having a lovely day.

21 Wits said...

Xcellent, I'm back again this week, even if it is the end of far and few words to work with! LOL

Scriptor Senex said...

Not sure I can manage the requirements of your Xcellent meme - I already have so many blogging friends to visit it seems to get more and more time-consuming (if fun) but I love the idea of your blog. Good luck with continuing it.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Thanks for hosting, Miss Jenny! I was a bit fearful I wouldn't come up with a good lesson today, but I think I did okay. What do you think? =D

Have a good Thursday!
Cathy Kennedy,
Children's Author, “The Tale of Ole Green Eyes”

Unknown said...

there are oh so many x blogs... i don't know how you find time to read them all but I bet it's fun:-)

Susan Anderson said...

Just went to link up and for some reason I can't see the Mr. Linky tool.

??

"/

21 Wits said...

Okay, Jenny, Blogger is really giving me issues this morning! Of course because it's been a busy work week and I have a spot of time and it's not letting me access the list of others....well at least I get this screen now, before my shower I couldn't even access that! I will keep at it! Hoping our blogger world gets it together! LOL

Gattina said...

The linky thing was there this morning (I mean my morning), now that I wanted to do my comment duties, it's not there anymore ?? what happened ?

Susan Anderson said...

Glad it's not just me who can't pull up the Mr. Linky, Gattina. Thought I was going crazy!

=)

Erika said...

I feel terrible! I came by to comment on the links and the linky tool is missing!!

trump said...

Very cute and i never knew the letter x was so very important!. Richard from Amish Stories.

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

could not read #71 unless I sign up for Gravatar? and sorry Im not doing that

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

As usual, you amaze me and I am in awe of your writing skills and caring comments!

Judie said...

Oh, oh,oh,oh! I am getting sooo confused! So many posts! And I thought I had responded! Wh Wh Where am I????

Eliza Wynn said...

I finally have time to read and comment, but the list isn't loading. I've reloaded the page several times already, but I'll keep trying!