Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter B


Good morning class. Welcome to round five of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be bellowing about the beautiful letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please bring your best letter B now!
post signature

11 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Time to BE the BEST we can BE! BRAVO to our BRILLIANT hostess for BRAVELY BEGINNING a new round of Alphabe-Thurs!!
Thanks, Mrs. Matlock!
Hugs,
Coralie

Rinkly Rimes said...

I'm glad you think the letter B is Beautiful because my real initials are BB and I've always liked them.

anitamombanita said...

Oh Mrs. Jenny, methinks this round might be a little more challenging...but I'm gonna give it my best and hope I get at least a B+. :)

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I am always loving these! I have been visiting lots of beautiful creative and brightly brilliant posts each week so I will come back tomorrow and see how many I can visit. My bad bones are aching. See you soon. Hugs Anne

The Poet said...

Hello all.
Well here I am again with my tender expressions of love. This week, I beg you to always listen to the voice of love with: Before Every Listening Ear

Have a wonderful week everyone! I'll be visiting soon.

Cathy Kennedy said...

To the beautiful Miss Jenny! Thanks for hosting another round of Alphabe-Thursday. I'm always slow to show up for class, but I eventually make it. lol

Ames said...

I think I need to lick some salt!And some lime to go with a shot of Tequila!~Ames

Susan Anderson said...

B is for my 60th birthday today!

=)

lissa said...

I was not going to continue but decided at the last minute to continue. seeing all these entries makes me a bit anxious.

all I could seem to do is picture & a quote.

off to visit others. hope you have great day.

SarahBeth said...

Well I am such a goof! I posted my "B" post on Wednesday and then forgot to link it here!!
Thanks for going through the alphabet again!

Annesphamily said...

I visited everyone here and the last number listed was #60! Whew! More fun!