Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter A


Good morning class. Welcome to round FIVE of Alphabe-Thursday!

After four rounds, you'd think I'd be getter bored with this...but NOT YET! I guess my attention span is longer than I actually realized.

I am actually using this little meme to make me do things that I've procrastinated on...this round I'm going to make myself paint each week according to the letter of the Alphabet! I have the letter "A" done and I really love it! Working on B now so I can at least be one week ahead!

I look forward to seeing what you have to share...and I want to thank each of you personally for participating. Sometimes life feels so chaotic that I like the steadiness of one little thing I can depend on!

Today we will be sharing all aspects of the letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.


I also want to mention that sometimes when I visit wordpress blogs the only way I can leave a comment is by using an e-mail address DIFFERENT than the one I have linked to blogger. I wish I had more suggestions to help make visiting easier for this issue.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please advise us what your A post is, by linking now:




post signature

16 comments:

ellen b. said...

It's amazing how time flies when you are focusing on the Alphabet! Happy painting to you...

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Happy A day in Round #5!
Lovin' it all Mrs. Matlock!
Hugs
Coralie

lissa said...

wow, that was fast. I was waiting for you to start again since I didn't participate in the last round.

we'll see if I actually got around to start this.

hope your day is sweet.

Annesphamily said...

I think your Alphabe Thursday deserves an "A" and your friendship A +! Hugs to you today and always! I love being here!

Annesphamily said...

I have completed 25 of the Letter A participates! Now I need a rest! See you tomorrow!

Julie Goucher said...

Great, I've been waiting for A to come around again!

KDL said...

Here's hoping my link works better this week. Still don't know what happened last time...Thanks as always for hosting.

Tina´s PicStory said...

have a great week! thanks for hosting :)

Gattina said...

Sorry, I complained, but here it is now ! Don't know what happened !

anitamombanita said...

I loved your farmhouse memories. So I can't wait to see what you paint! And off we go, Round 5!

Catherine said...

Thanks Miss Jenny! I have been Anxiously Awaiting A day!

Jim said...

Hi Jenny ~~ Thank you, I am glad I caught you starting over! "We" will see if I have time for this meme. Some I don't because I don't have time for all the comment answering I feel I should do.

I like your flash card "A" a whole lot. That is the simplest way I've seen so far. Mine is pretty simple but then I can't be quiet and have to be writing some verbage.

Also I hope to do Saturday Centus again but probably not this week. I will check my schedule as I have to prepare a Sunday school lesson and go to two funerals on Saturday. O well, we all can't be Super Woman like you! LOL
..

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Astoundin' idea! Absolutely Amazin' sweetie!!!

Have yourself and Awesome day!!! :o)

Susan Anderson said...

Here we go again!

(big breath)

;)

Sue McPeak said...

Hi Jenny....I'm Baaaaccck for Round Five!!!! Thanks for hosting...looking forward to visiting you and the AlphaB'ers again!

lissa said...

I like Alphabe-Thursday. I think it's a great idea. I wish I had thought of it.

it's friday and I see a lot of entries already, wish I was that quick. just posted mine.

hope you have a sweet spring.