Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Centus - A picture is worth...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED and eight of Saturday Centus.



Blogger is being a pain and won't let me post this picture horizontally. Write your SC from either direction, though!

I so admired your creative use of last weeks fire picture, that the prompt this week is another one!

Use the picture above (horizontally or vertically) as inspiration for your story.
Number of words: 100
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any you want to share
 
The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.


post signature

7 comments:

21 Wits said...

I really like her sideways approach to this whole walking thing....and she gets pretty far before the dogs catch her! Ha ! Ha! I hope your weekend is way less stormy then ours! Enjoy!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Iffin' ya tilt your head to the right and close your left eye, she looks fine.

Sideways opens up a whole other can of worm in the creativity department!

God bless and have a wonderful weekend sweetie!!! :o)

Susan Anderson said...

I decided to flip the picture, but I did like her ingenuity in walking on walls...

=)

anitamombanita said...

Oh Mrs. Jenny, I kinda struggled with this one. Does this give new meaning to the word flip-flops? :)

Gail said...

I forgot to leave a comment earlier, I'm up and the link really works...amazing. The story, not so much.

Judie said...

I should have gone back to bed!!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I got in here late this week but think I got to everyone.
Have a good weekend and see you again Saturday maybe.
~Naila Moon