Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Centus - Cream together butter and sugar

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED and six of Saturday Centus.

We're home!   I'm recovering!   I'm behind!   I'm dieting!   I want cake!  or cookies!  Thus, this weeks prompt! 

The prompt this week is: "Cream together butter and sugar..."
Number of words: 100 PLUS the five words of the prompt for a maximum word count of 105
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: As many as you like


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.


post signature

6 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I'm traveling today, so I don't have time to do the Centus this morning. My weekend is crazy, but I will try to get one done...

=)

anitamombanita said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jenny! Hope it's sweet and buttery!!

Judie said...

Waaaaa! My cookies turn out like my fudge! The cookies are usually unedible, and the fudge either never sets up, so we have to eat it with a spoon, or it hardens into one big blob on the way from the pot to the plate, forcing us to chip it away with an ice pick. I rely on the generosity of my friends for home-baked goods.

Gail said...

I forgot to say this morning...I'm up.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are fully recovered after all the cream and butter. :)

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
I am ill and bed-ridden with the flu and an ear infection, so this is not my best work. I am just trying to stay with you.
Best wishes,
Anna