Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter X


Good morning class.

Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the X-cellent letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know! This week I might be even later than usual because I'm on vacation, but I promise, I will be eventually. I have had some trouble leaving comments on a few blogs...I've tried to e-mail you if that is the case.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your X-citing X post now!

post signature

11 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh this will be X~tra special!

Have a fantastically blessed day sweetie!!! :O)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Don't mean to be X-cessive but I'm sending you some big hugs today for hosting X Day.
Happy X's!
Coralie

Rinkly Rimes said...

I arrived keen to comment but my first point of call presented me with that old "Wordpress' dilemma.I don't use Wordpress so I'm not able to log-in! Maybe you can put me right.

anitamombanita said...

Hmmm. Kinda not liking that we're nearing the end of the alphabet... :(... it's been exquisite fun!

anitamombanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Poet said...

Hello all.
Well, we're into those tricky letters. I had to dig deep to come up with this one.
wishing everyone a great weekend/week ahead!

Xanthippe

Cathy Kennedy said...

You are just not going to believe this, but I had my post done by yesterday morning and it went live last night at 8pm.

I went the Xtra distance on today's lesson, Miss Jenny!

Thanks for hosting, as always. You are eXactly what I need to keep me motivated with my Thursday posts. =D

Lmkazmierczak said...

I've been anticipating the letter X. Thanx for the challenge♫♪

21 Wits said...

Gee Jenny, I almost gave up on posting this! Switching over to what is supposedly a better Blogger, really drags too often while creating a post (this is when I %$#@&! at the computer!) as though it has anything to do with it! No way I'm even using hubby's souped up maxed out whiz mega computer...so anyway here's to my lovely letter X! I hope your world is wonderful where ever you are!

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! Love visiting and hope you can stop by. I am always x-cited to be here!

Annesphamily said...

Here I am having visited every single post that is currently listed! Woo Hoo! It took me 2 hrs and 15 minutes but now I am ready for bed and smiling for having accomplished such a terrific feat today!39 posts up including me!