Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mayday! Mayday!

Hee hee.

Get it?

It's the first day of May.

Ummm...

That was funny, right?

One of my dearest friends tricked me early this morning by saying these words to me!

"What do you need!   What do you need!" I yelled in panic.

"Just for you to have a happy first of May!" she replied impishly.

I thought it was cute.

So I thought I'd do it to you.




You're welcome.

And, hey, since you're here...can we talk?

I'm leaving for Texas early tomorrow morning for almost a week.

And I'm kinda/sorta abandoning my blog during that time.  

I will have Alphabe-Thursday's letters "X" and "Y" posted on Wednesday afternoons, and week 105  for Saturday Centus will be live as well.

I may not to get to visit anyone until I get back...not sure how the computer time will work since we're just taking one lap-top and Mr. Jenny will be working some while we are gone!

If you need to get hold of me let me give you my alternate e-mail addy:   jenny at prescott-clearwater dot com    I will try and check the A-T linky tool when we get to the first leg of our trip Wednesday night.  I know that's been a bit difficult of late for some of you!   Sorry about that! 


Ya'll have a great week!   See you soon!


post signature

22 comments:

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

Have a safe trip

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Yup, you got me with the Mayday calling :-)

Have a fun, safe, and wonderful trip, Jenny!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I knew it was about May Day!! Enjoy your trip. I found I didn't blog much on my last trip to Texas but it's a good thing also I think! Hugs, Linda

Theresa said...

Enjoy your trip! I will miss your humor:) HUGS!

jenn said...

you're coming to texas? and where exactly in this fine state of mine do you plan to be?

Ms. A said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Keetha Broyles said...

You are ALWAYS funny, dear Jenny!

I had PLANNED to make May baskets to surprise my friends.

The surprise turned out to be - - - NO MAY BASKETS!

I failed in my own mission and never got any made.

Maybe NEXT May. Seems to me the whole May Basket tradition has been sadly lacking in the modern age.

Rosalind Adam said...

Have a great Texas trip. Will you be blogging about it?

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Happy May Day, May Day sweetie and have a great trip!!!

God bless ya and enjoy my friend! :o)

Leovi said...

I really like those flowers, Have a good trip!

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Enjoy your time away!
Dana

noexcuses said...

Happy May Day to you, too! Thanks for the beautiful flowers! Hope you have a safe and happy trip!

Pondside said...

Have a good time in Texas, my friend! We'll all be here when you get back!

Ames said...

Too bad you can't come to Florida and see me. It would give me a big reason to get up off of my hineyperpendicular and actually clean my house. So just give me a couple days notice K? :D

Enjoy your trip.~Ames

The Poet said...

Dear Jenny,
Even with closed eyes all I see is you (smile). Like everyone else, have a safe trip and return with the same smile. You will be missed my dear and sweet friend.

Moore Minutes said...

LOL, I want to do that to someone now. ;)

Actually I really want a basket of May Day flowers on my door. <3

Be safe on your time away!

H said...

Have a good time while you are away. Don't worry about the blog. We're not going anywhere :)

Pat said...

Have a safe journey, Miss Jenny. Hope those beautiful Texas blue bonnets are still in bloom - they are quite a sight.

Susan Anderson said...

Have fun, Jenny!
And stay safe.

=)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Have a safe trip!
I do hope your blog behaves while you are gone...you know how those things are.
xo