Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Centus - It is our pleasure...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED and five of Saturday Centus.

Mr. Jenny and I are still in San Antonio seeing some of our loved ones and enjoying (not really) the super high humidity. 

I was so tired of a day of running around and looking at cool stuff the only prompt I could come up with came off the card instructing me to how to link to the in room internet.  It is our pleassure, they begin...on the brochure, and, hey...that's good enough for me!

So...

The prompt this week is: "It is our pleasure..."
Number of words: 100 PLUS the four words of the prompt for a maximum word count of 106
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: As many as you like


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.


post signature

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so sorry everyone! My laptop screen is really tiny (cute but tiny) and somehow I put 3:01 PM instead of AM for the scheduled post!

My apologies!

Have a great Saturday.

Ms. A said...

And I'm sorry you're having to deal with our humidity. I'd change it if I could, for both of us.

Judie said...

This prompt allowed me to do just what I had planned for today. Thanks, Jenny!!

Not many entries so far--hope we get more!!!

21 Wits said...

Oh, for a second I was thinking (once I saw your prompt) ha, ha...that you were being engulfed in so much pleausre, LOL that you forgot about us! No, I knew you'd be here eventually! I sure hope you're have lots of fun, and staying cool too!

anitamombanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
Forgive me for being picky, but 100 plus 4 is 104, not 106.
It must be the humidity!
Best wishes & hugs,
Anna

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you to all the bloggers who now offer Name/Url as an option to comment. It allows me to leave a comment with a link back to my writing blog on WP.
-Judee from write tuit.

(Ahem, hints at Jenny, not seeing the option available on this blog)