Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Centus - Dear John

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week sixty of Saturday Centus.

Gosh, there has been some great reading lately on SC. I know a lot of you are doing continuous stories so I took pity on you and changed the prompt this week. I'll save my evil prompt for a later date.

Now I'm not saying this will make your ongoing stories easy but it's probably possible...

This week, in honor of week 60, let's use ONLY up to 60 words PLUS the two word prompt:

Dear John,

Up to 60 words PLUS the two word prompt in any style of story you choose. The only restriction is that your post must be PG!

Please try to visit as many of the other links as possible. If you get a chance, perhaps you can visit the last five or so from last weeks challenge as well.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

10 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh Jenny I love this prompt, short and sweet and to the point, since my time on line this morning is short. So cool...poor John though I can just feel all the heat going his way! Poor boy! Have a great weekend!

Donna Volkenannt said...

I had fun participating in Saturday Centus today!

Nonna said...

Hi Jenny !
Thanks for the short prompt this week and congrats on week 60. Wait until you read what has been written by everyone...so awesome !

Unknown said...

Comments are addicting. Writing for myself, even though they are posted, rarely are there any comments. So, all of you who have posted comments have been the encouragement to continue. Wish I were able to leave comments with yours .... still fighting with Blogger on many. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for your words!

jeff campbell said...

Dear Jenny...congrats on 60 big weeks...fine prompt...suitable to my poetic tendencies...and my tendency towards the sad...I guess it makes me happy to be sad ;-( Peace

Dazee Dreamer said...

Great prompt. took me somewhere in the past.

Unknown said...

LOL, love this one!

Bookie said...

Was gone yesterday and this morning was on the deck...rain moving in and suddenly inspirations struck for a Dear John.Ran in to write it...when I thought I would have to pass this week. Glad 60 words came to me!

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry I'm late! We were driving back from Irvine.

=)

Judie said...

I thought I had left a comment! But maybe I just dreamed it! This was a challenge, missy, but we all met it face-on!!

xoxo