Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Centus - The End

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week fifty-seven of Saturday Centus.

Hi. You're look great today! Have you lost weight? Your teeth look super-white, too. You must have just had them bleached. How are you? Everybody doing good?

FANTASTIC!

Because...

ummm...

I think it's time I shake you up...just a teensy bit...not a lot...but I've been nice and boring and sweet for several weeks now and I really, really don't want you to get too used to it...

So...I'm doing some vicious word slashing this week. Ummm...yeah.

This week you have only twenty-five words to express yourself about the following prompt:

"The End".

Which mean...ummm... add the five, carry the two...ummm... you have no more than 27 words to regale us with your writing skills.

Don't curse me because I'm challenging ya this week.

Think of it as a love challenge.

Okay?

Okay?

Hey, are you still here?

Allrighty then... Remember...

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

>

19 comments:

Bookie said...

Good Saturday,Jenny! Thanks for this alteration today. I didn't think I could play today but 25 words was too big a temptation not to steal a few minutes for Centus. Mine is not inspired but still, I loved doing it!

Susan Anderson said...

Full of mischief today, eh?

Bring it on, Jenny!

;)

Bossy Betty said...

Intriguing!

noexcuses said...

Yeah,Jenny, I love you too!

Christine said...

So I can't add, I did it in 27 words, adding in the prompt, oops. Not changing it now.

Christine said...

So I can't add, I did it in 27 words, adding in the prompt, oops. Not changing it now.

Nonna said...

Sheer torture for me but a challenge I couldn't pass up...now how about a 200 word story soon ??? I could really sink my verbose teeth into an assignment like that !!!

Have a great weekend Jenny !

Lynn said...

Loved it! Hope you're having a great weekend:@)

Skoots1moM said...

great challenge: helped me VENT for sure ;)http://skootsonemom.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-centusdear-meany.html

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo, challenge accepted!

Unknown said...

Oh my...for a moment there I thought you were quitting on us! The end. How else would one take it. Had me all riled up that I committed major work violations to post my effort.

Anonymous said...

it seems like a fun challenge.

tried my first one.

Happy Weekend.

Ames said...

Well thank you for noticing...uh...can you see me?

oops...

Can you see me now??? :q

Looking forward to your next torture session. :q

:D :D :D ~Ames

Purvi said...

Doing it for the first time, inspired by Jingle. :) Mine came in spontaneous, incidental and precisely 27 words! Whoa! Loved doing this.. please add me in to your list of eager participants. :)

Purvi said...

And how many blogs in the list do we need to certainly cover as a rule for commenting?

Anonymous said...

I love this challenge. Bring it on anytime, Jenny. I'm wondering what next week will be like? Can't wait. Jenny and everyone else, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

21 Wits said...

Ha ha...surprisingly 25 words works well with me...just back from a vacation with a baby shower Saturday and all that sleep-over-with gramma stuff....time is short for blogging (and bloggers crazy can't post comments so much, I know at least they are up and running) and gee oh gee it's just Sunday morning and I can't believe all the entries so far! Great turn out in 25 words huh? Have a great week Jenny!

Unknown said...

As Polly (5thSister) wrote, I was also a little shocked to read the prompt, "The End". I was worried that it meant that you wanted to quick. Whew! It seems not to be the case. Or??
Please take good care of yourself Jenny. Sending kind thoughts to Arizona from Sweden...
Hugs,
Anna
Miss O'Hara's Last Words-SC wk 57

Lynette Killam said...

This is my first time to play, Jenny...looking forward to reading all the entries!