Friday, July 19, 2013

Painted Alphabet Letter I

I had big intentions for the letter "I" but they went amiss.
 
So.  
 
I have two (and only two) to share this week.

  For my childhood memories ...
 
 
16" x 8 1/2"
And this one.
 
This is one of my favorite new sayings.
 

16" x 19"
   
 Signs are hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs.
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter I.   To read other I offerings, just click here.
post signature

16 comments:

Terra said...

Your signs are big encouragers.

Unknown said...

I like these. They're colorful and positive.

Gattina said...

"I think I can", I should put in my kitchen, lol !

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Both great signs Jenny!!!

pasqueflower said...

Ah--The Little Engine That Could is one of my all-time favorite children's book classics! I've read it many, many times to my kids and grandkids.

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can....I thought I could. I thought I could. I thought I could!

Good inspiration for me this week as I continue the diet :-(.

Splendid Little Stars said...

perfect!

Anonymous said...

I like these positive reminders.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

These are great reminders!!! I can't believe I forgot to enter I.!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those! Good reminders as nice visuals.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh yes.....possible! Love them both!

Susan Anderson said...

Another good pair!

=)

Annesphamily said...

Oh I really love these!

Anonymous said...

These are both great!

Pat Tillett said...

Nice words and signs! You are very creative...

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

hm...I dont know if my computer is acting up...
but just in case I am posting again:

I, I, I love these I signs!
Inspiring!
Blessings & Aloha!
Yay! I am finally catching up to some of my "I" visits! Yikes! I am still not in a routine with my blogging and visiting. I know that you are soooo faithful to visit and I truly thank you my friend!