Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Centus Week 170

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTYof Saturday Centus. 

It's a word prompt this week!

And, really, it's not because we're dying in our triple digit monsoon temperatures here.

Okay.

Really it is.

But do with it what you will!

 The prompt this week:  "I fell into a ring of fire..."

Number of words:  No more than 107 total (including the 7 words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

3 comments:

Leovi said...

I love the ring of fire ... but unburned hot ...!

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry I missed this one, Jenny. I hit Alphabe-Thursday, though!

=)

Sean Vessey said...

Oops. Double entries!
Great prompt!