Friday, February 12, 2010

No longer a liar - the winner from Thursday night

Oh boy.

Thank heavens no-one was yelling at me this morning!

I'm glad I waited, though, because there were two additional entries to Alphabe-Thursday!

Is it just me or is that really fun to read? I love it!

This weekend I am going to sit and read all the comments...

But, with no further ado...the combined totals of the applicable posts equals 148 (and to be honest it took me like 20 minutes to figure this out so the next drawing is gonna have to be easier - ACCCCKKK! HEADACHE!)

This is the order I said I'd do the drawing in so I'm going to follow it to make it work right: Entries (47) or comments to Alphabe-Thursday (12), comments to the Wednesday winner announcement post (12) AND comments to my D is for D'oh post (42) AND comments to this post (35)

Do you have any aspirin? Seriously, what is wrong with me? Why do I make this so complicated? Don't answer that. I already have a headache.

And Mr. RIG (random integer generator)
Here are your random numbers:
87
Timestamp: 2010-02-12 14:56:25 UTC


So that means that the 16th entry in the D'oh post is the winner...let me go count now...

And the winner of this
Maggey and Jim said...
Your pictures are great.. YOu are so lucky to have your Dad. Take care and I am sure he will not forget that wonderful party you had.
Maggey


Maggey, you have 24 hours to claim your prize but I beg of you...please, please contact me because I cannot go through this convoluted process again today. And Maggey, if you just e-mail me your address I'll get your prize in the mail to you today!

whimper...

sigh...

And after I take Morgan to preschool I will post the giveaway for today...but trust me...it won't be combined entries to find a prize-winner.

And I need to warn you, the main post is on a sensitive subject and you may feel slightly uncomfortable...so you may want to close your eyes and just scroll down to the giveaway apart.

Well, OK, it may be a few combined comments but not more then four. Four is definitely my pain threshold.

And now, I will curl myself into a fetal ball position (or as close as I can get to that with my chubby tummy) and suck my thumb for awhile.

I'll be back.

Be afraid.

Because by then I will have had caffeine and heaven help you all then!

whimper...

sigh...


post signature

10 comments:

Theresa said...

Congrats to the winner! Not me AGAIN! Waaahhhhhaaaahhhh!

Cindy said...

Next time try http://www.random.org and let it choose the number for you. Not sure how it works if you want more than one entry for a specific person though. Maybe add more numbers to represent them...so if comment #89 actually had 3 entries out of 115 total, then add 116 and 117 to represent #89 in the generator, etc.. Still a bit complicated that way but at least the random drawing is generated through this tool and you don't have to write down numbers yourself!

Or, maybe next time you do a drawing, just have it be one entry per person and it will keep the headache away.

But why am I helping you? I didn't win! lol! just kidding.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Congrats to the winner! I hope they enjoy "my" shiny object. ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Congrats to the winner. Jenny make this easier on yourself since you have so many more 'winners' to choose what with Alphabe-Thur being such a hit! I love the variety of the posts and I'm having a blast being apart of this!

Did you have caffeine yet?

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Congratulations to the winner! Yay!
AND I got my zinnia nightlight today! Thank you! It's in my bathroom already, keeping my three men from peeing on the floor at night- I hope.

Jess Herbig said...

You are one of the funniest people I know! And I don't even know you! Love your tangents, and loving this blog more and more every day. It must be the Arizona Sunshine that does that to people!

Darcie said...

Congratulations to the winner!!!

Vicki/Jake said...

From one winner to another...
WOOHOO! Congrats!!
I'm sitting here trying to type words while listening to the Alphabet Songs on your playlist thingy and IT'S NOT EASY!
So I'm going (O:

Bits-n-Pieces said...

congrats to maggie and jim! that really is a cool gift!

Maggey and Jim said...

Hello...
I am so glad that I won.. sorry to the others.. This is my first win and I am so excited..
Thanks
Maggey