Monday, February 15, 2010

Winner from Sundays drawing

Good morning!

I hope you all had a sweet Valentines Day! Ours was really nice...relaxing and happy.

My favorite moment of the day was when my husband gave my Aunt Sharon (who is visiting at my parents house) a bouquet of flowers. Her entire face lit up. It was the cutest thing!

I asked Mr. Random Org who the winner of the gift card from the 54 comments left yesterday was and he told me it was this post:

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...
The pictures are so precious...I think you should frame one for each of the girls.
You have a busy day! We are taking the opposite approach and staying home. Have a wonderful, sweet day! Sue


Actually he told me this:

Here are your random numbers:
8
Timestamp: 2010-02-15 14:18:10 UTC


Which corresponded with Sue's post!

Congratulations Sue. E-mail when you can with your address and whether you prefer your card to be from Michaels or Joannes.

It won't go out until tomorrow, though!

Happy Monday!

post signature

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh...how fun! Thank you, I'm excited!

Sue

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Congrats to the winner. Jenny you have been really generous as always and such a sweet gal.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Sue!!
Judy

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Yay for Sue!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Yea for Sue! I'm so happy she won!

And Jenny... I love the bouquet story.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Congratulations to the winner :o)
Love your humor :o)

Blessings & aloha!
(adding you to my list of Blogs I Browse on my sidebar)