Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Somebodies going to be cuddly...

Good morning!

Thanks for all the lovely comments to the In Memory of Mike post. So many of them made me smile. And I really appreciate that.

Mr. Random Integer is happy to help me this morning pick a winner for the ZippyStrippyQuilt in the camping theme.
There were 84 entries.

Mr. Random Integer Selector says that the lucky entry is:

Here are your random numbers:
20
Timestamp: 2010-02-18 14:13:04 UTC


But that corresponded with this post:

Jen said...
what a beautiful post...Jenny, please don't enter me in the giveaway, as I already have won one of your wonderful zippy quilts, and use it all the time, and it's wonderful.


Jen, this is so gracious of you. Would you mind e-mailing me your address again and I will send you a little just-because-you-are-sweet prize!

So...I had to ask again...and the second time here is what Mr. Random said:

Here are your random numbers:
6
Timestamp: 2010-02-18 14:15:45 UTC


And this is the 6th post!

Flat Creek Farm said...
Beautiful post & darling quilt. I love walks in the woods or down the country road with hubby, and also our bbq's & picnics in the backyard during the summer & fall. -Tammy


Congratulations Tammy! And thank you for your lovely comment!

Please e-mail me your address and I'll get your ZSQ in the mail today!

Thank you again, everyone, for helping me through a sad week.

And please, if you can, keep our friends in your prayers.

And now I'm off to read Alphabe-Thursday links! Woo hoo!

post signature

9 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

congrats to Tammy...may she have warm fuzzies using this blanket!!

Darcie said...

Congrats to Tammy. I know that quilt will be extra special to her.

{:miss v:} said...

Congratulations!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh, Jenny, this means a TON to me!! I feel lucky and blessed. Not only is it a beautiful & warm quilt, the thoughts & meaning behind it = PRICELESS. Thank you so much - I have tears just thinking about it! I'll email you my info right now. Big Hugs to ya Jenny!! -Tammy

Sue said...

Congrats to your winner! She's a lucky lady!

Sue

Sarah said...

Congratulations to both winners! And kudos to you for your generosity. I loved my visit to Jessie's blog. You do have a creative daughter. Wonder where she gets that?????

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Congrats to the winner(s) that was sweet to share the love of your zippy quilt. Not sure what that is, but sounds great (the zippy part) I can see the quilt is wonderful.

Jen said...

congrats to the winner. Oh Jenny, what are the odds I would win 2 quilts from you. I LOVE my quilt and am so happy that another person is going to get one. You are too kind to offer me another prize, thanks!!!!!

Unknown said...

Now that's cool because Tammy is a very sweet lady...how appropriate!