Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alphabe-Thursdays Rainbow Summer School

Good morning class! Welcome to week five of our Rainbow Summer School. This week will be focused on:
Your link this week can consist of anything that relates to the color INDIGO in any way, shape or form!

The next and last color we will be doing is VIOLET!

AND...

I did a little surprise drawing from the BLUE links last week and will be awarding a GREEN prize to the winner.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 74
Result: 24


Link 24 was this one from Debbie Doos Living in the Carolinas.

Congratulations Debbie. If you e-mail your address (jennymatlock at cox dot net) I'll get your little blue prize out right away. Don't get too excited. It's just a little somethin' blue!

NEXT:

We've been trying to do the five links before and after for visits. How is that working. Are most of you getting at least 10 visits? I want to hear how this is going.

PLEASE try to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can certainly visit more. Just because it's "Summer School" doesn't get you out of this fun homework!

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Tuesday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! There were several blogs I could not get onto last week. I'm hoping that problem is straightened out this week.

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. Please feel free to post your Rainbow Summer School link now for the color INDIGO:

post signature

10 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Yay I won something blue...I feel so lucky:) It came from you!~ Thanks Jenny. Debbie

Betty said...

Jenny...the link for #23 doesn't work right.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

whoohoo! I am not at the end of the class roster this week :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(I am still needing to pack for our 12 hour drive to see our kiddos!! Thank goodness, my hubby does all the driving! :o)

fredamans said...

Congrats Debbie!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Mrs. Matlock...You've now got me thinking about that dog named Indiana...and I can't stop. What should I do? Just kidding, of course!
Indigo is one of my favorite blues and so beautiful!
Loving your Rainbow Days!
Coralie

Susan Anderson said...

Good for you, Debbie!

Here we go, indigo...

=)

Susan Anderson said...

Good for you, Debbie!

Here we go, indigo...

=)

Lourie said...

It totally counts. And do you want to know something funny...I was thinking of posting about Indigo Mantoya (The Princess Bride) I love that character....obviously not enough since his name is INIGO! D'oh!

Pearl Maple said...

How cool, am liking summer school.
Have a great weekend while I think up something special for violet.

Pearl Maple said...

It is not that hard to click into 5 or 10 more links when you have so many fun contributors too choose from.

Finally got my violets in order, they were hard to pin down!