Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Centus - Week 20

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week twenty of Saturday Centus.

STOP! If you didn't read the end SC's from last week, please take a moment to do so. Just work backwards until you find out where you left off. I feel really bad that the people at the end don't get read.

Thanks!

Now on to regular SC biz...In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme.

You can use UP to 100 words (not including the prompt) to tell your story. You cannot use pictures to illustrate your story. It can be fact or fiction. The only restrictions is the prompt must be left intact WHICH MEANS you cannot split up the words in the prompt.

You have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because there are some amazing writers participating in this meme. Since the links are so short they are also a fun and quick read.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Tina contributed the prompt this week and I think you're really going to enjoy it! Thanks Tina!

WEEK 20 PROMPT

"This is never going to come out," she thought as she scrubbed at the spot on the worn carpet.


This link will be live until next Saturday morning around 7 am. And please, remember to link to your SC URL...not your main blog. If you are unsure how to do this please leave me a message in the comments or e-mail me and I'll help you through it! Have fun!

post signature

4 comments:

Terra said...

Jenny Jenny - thanks for the reminder. I never made it back to finish the reading from last week. I read a bunch out the gate...then failed. I read them this morning...how hard was that...drudging up all those feelings again. Last weeks prompt was tough in so many ways. This weeks, much lighter!

Deborah said...

Another great prompt! thanks :o)

Susan Anderson said...

I'll go read any that I missed last week right now.

=)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Saturday,
Sorry for missing your school .