Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday Letter B



Good morning class! I'm so glad to be back among you for the letter:


Before we begin, though, I must first apologize for my younger sister.


I had a small emergency and I needed a substitute. She insisted she would be nice but I've heard rumors that suggest she was not.

But I'm certain you do not care about my personal family drama with my sister, so we shall just start or usual Alphabe-Thursday class.

Ahem.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Wednesday morning, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! This will avoid you trying to skip out on doing your assignment as well.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed you beautiful Buckaroo's. Please feel free to bee-bop over and and link your post now!

post signature

18 comments:

Cheryl D. said...

Yay! I'm number one this week! Aren't I special?

Together We Save said...

Your poor sister.... whatever did she do?

Unknown said...

What a variety of B posts!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Hmmmm she was a bit 'prickly'!

Unknown said...

its been too long..i've missed this meme.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love your b post, wow, what a thoughtful image. bear in the honey tree...sweet and yummy.

Gattina said...

Here I am for the first time !

Susan Anderson said...

Wow. That's a lot of "B" posts already...and it's not even Thursday yet!

=)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Hugs to your sister...I think she was pretty darn nice to take over for a whole week!
Happy B Day!
Coralie

Bonnie said...

Well I got my assignment in on time this week but kind of goofed up the title on the link!! Maybe I should have had my coffee first!!

lissa said...

another short piece from me, I wonder if it actually makes sense to anyone but me, I'll try to be more coherent next time, though I think my brain has rusted away, can't seem to think too well these days

Lola said...

Hi Mrs Matlock!

I had trouble with my little sister too yesterday when I had a small emergency! She mispelt the title of my 'B' post on Mr Linky. First she tried to correct it which Mr Linky wouldn't allow of course. Then, would you believe, she linked it back to MY website! After all, who's going to find my post there?! Sisters!

Anyway, I notice you (or your sister!) have kindly removed the offending website link and also corrected the original one!

Love your 'B' post and have a lovely weekend,

XOXO Lola:)

twinkietotmom said...

I'm thinking I should link up my Tot School with Alphabe-Thursday so my son is on the same letters as me :)

aimee said...

as always i enjoy class:)
blessings,
aimee

Sue McPeak said...

Thanks Jenny,for hosting this fun meme...to your sister,too. Also, thanks for your visit and comments on CollectInTexas Gal. The sun in my header is from a Welcome Sign that is staked by my mail box. I decorate it for each season and this Fall I took a photo and used it as the background for the CIT Banner. It's made of a heavy scuplted tin with rustic paint. I'll post a picture of it on my sidebar next week for the Letter C. Thanks again....I'm really having some Texas Alphabet Fun!

Slamdunk said...

Yea to all of your participants. I'll be checking out links now.

mle said...

Sheesh! I think I just got my big toe in the door before the bell rang!
# 86 Hmmm... well, I do love the 80's : D

sarah said...

well jenny thx for hosting this amazing site! how much fun is this?! i wasn't really sure how it worked, i didn't realize i would actually get graded... you are so diligent! i loved getting an A+! thanks so much, i appreciate you! blessings......s.....!