Saturday, September 25, 2010

The bad thing about to-do lists is...

...that you actually have to kinda/sorta do the things on them or they officially become 'darn, I forgot lists!"

Last week I wrote a guest post for Beth Zimmerman in honor of her 31st Wedding Anniversary.

And I totally, totally meant to send you all over there to congratulate on her this amazing accomplishment.

But...alas, I did not.

So now I'd like to share the link with you in hopes that you can take a moment to read the post and to wish Beth and her husband congratulations!

Thanks!

Just click here to go to Beth's blog now!


post signature

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry about it, Jenny...happens to all of us...

I will go over right now..

Have I told you that your new profile picture is HOT and that I have truly missed you?

hugs
shakira

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I'm a list maker...but this summer we've had so much drama that I keep losing my lists. LOL...

Susan Anderson said...

I am your obedient servant....

And....Done!

=)

Jo said...

yeah ... i have lots of those "i almost did it" lists floating around .... sigh ...

Kat said...

I totally understand, I have lists to remind me to look at other lists LOL. You did a beautiful job on the post! Hugs, Kat

Anonymous said...

My to-do list only seems to get longer. I live by the theory of better late than never!

Teresa

Pondside said...

Been there.
Read the post, smiled, wiped a tear and commented.
Well done, Jenny!

Grizzly Bear said...

LOL I am laughing at jo's comment that she has a list of almost done it... that is me lately... I have totally planned on it and it is on the list I started it...

BUT ya can't cross it off LOL

have a great weekend.!

Lourie said...

Jenny even when I write stuff down, I usually forget. *sigh*

Amy said...

:) I even have a hard time with the grocery list. Even when it is written down. I think only the phenomenal people actually use their lists and get through them with the satisfaction of crossing things off. Sigh. Heading over to read the post now.