Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rainbow Summer School Extravaganza!

Good morning class! Welcome to the Rainbow Summer School Extravaganza! It is the last and final week of summer school before we return to Letter A next week. Since there are no colors of the rainbow left, this week will be focused on:
Your link this week can consist of anything that relates to any color, including black OR Rainbow Stripes in any way, shape or form!

We have an amazing grand prize for this meme worth thousands of pesos. Prepare yourself to behold the amazement that is the final prize.......

I have personally travelled at great personal expense to put together this assortment or Rainbow treasures. The first is a Rainbow mug ... oooohhhhh aaaaaahhhhh.... next we have a Rainbow cow bank .... oooooooohhhhhh..... aaaaahhhhhh.... and finally we have a Kai-Lan Rainbow Chinese Checker set .... which comes in a super cool little metal case ....OOOOOOHHHHHH.... AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I know, I know! I was beside myself with excitement, too!

To qualify for this amazing prize package worth thousands of.... ummm pesos...simply link to this final week of the meme!

And to add to these riches, we also have a winner from last weeks VIOLET Rainbow Summer School. (ha! Don't you feel silly saying Ooooohhhh.....aaaaahhhh all by yourself?!?)

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 67
Result: 27


Link 27 was this one from The Craft Housewife! Hi Crafty! Please e-mail me your address at: jennymatlock at cox dot net so I can get your violet prize out to you right away.


NEXT:

We've been trying to do the five links before and after for visits. How is that working. Are most of you getting at least 10 visits? I want to hear how this is going.

PLEASE try to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can certainly visit more. Just because it's "Summer School" doesn't get you out of this fun homework!

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Tuesday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! There were several blogs I could not get onto last week. I'm hoping that problem is straightened out this week.

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. Please feel free to post your Rainbow Summer School link now with your myster color:

post signature

10 comments:

Betty said...

I just happened to sign on and saw that your post for Rainbow Summer School was already up. When I saw it could be any color I jumped in and got a post ready. I had thought I'd have to skip this week.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the Rainbow Prize!

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

I actually believe the 6 before and after works well. I visit all 10 and then stop at any others that catch my eye. I have found some blogs that I probably wouldn't have by doing this!!

Lourie said...

I had to check and see if you visited me. You did. I have no idea how many people I visited as Thursday is always a high traffic day!

Cheryl D. said...

The colors were fun, but I like the alphabet better! I'm glad I've graduated from the colors!

Theresa Plas said...

Hi Jen! Hola! Que pasa? Have been missing summer school! Too busy traveling and working on art, so I'm happy I finally showed up today.

fredamans said...

Congrats to the winner.

Keri {One Mama's Daily Drama} said...

I confess that I've played hooky from summer school, but I've been keeping an eye on everyone and I'll finally be joining in next week!

Life in Rehab said...

I'm glad I have the weekend to get my homework done!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I can't believe I missed this! I thought we were done last week...oh, I'm so sad, Mrs. Matlock! I certainly would have participated!

Classes (I teach) began 9/8 with Week One ending 9/15. Guess I just got caught up in all that! Look for the letter A from me next week!
Rainbow days have been awesome!
Thank you!
Coralie