Saturday, September 4, 2010

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week eighteen of Saturday Centus.

In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme.

You can use UP to 100 words (not including the prompt) to tell your story. It can be fact or fiction. The only restrictions are: The prompt must be left intact AND you cannot split up the words in the prompt.

You have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because they are tremendous and since they are so short they are definitely a quick read!

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

So, with no further ado here is the prompt for this week.

WEEK 18 PROMPT

It was a dark and stormy night.


This link will be live until next Saturday morning around 7 am. And please, remember to link to your SC URL...not your main blog. If you are unsure how to do this please leave me a message in the comments or e-mail me and I'll help you through it! Have fun!

post signature

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Mwahahahahahaha! I've been waiting for this one! Can't believe it took 18 weeks.

Terra said...

Way to go Jenny. I really had to think to stray from the "norm" on this one. Sorry I missed last week, I just never mustered it up...I think it could have been fun...maybe you will do it again in about 17 weeks! I still can't believe we have done 18 of these (well, for me 17) but still! WOW!

Unknown said...

I'm off work this weekend so I went "dark" on this one. Hope it was successful.

jeff campbell said...

At first seems cliched, but opens up many possibilities. I found a different way to explore it...or maybe it explored me...Peace

Tina said...

You're cracking me UP, Jenny. Can't wait to see what this diverse group does with this...

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh baby, I wish I had time to check these out right now....{{{SIGH}}}

I just wanted to pop in and wish you a great Labor Day weekend!!! :o)

God bless ya

linda said...

Oh what a fun prompt. sounds like everyone is very happy with it.
I don't know what happen,but my title didn't go into the link...it got all messed up, so i had to just put up my blog link.
Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny... Im new here...looks like such fun...and inspirational..I need that...found you from Tom and Jenners..so glad I did...I hope Im not too late for this one...Take Care..!