Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter L


Good morning class. Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be learning about the letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please share your lovely "L" post now!

post signature

18 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

LOVING the L words today, Mrs. Matlock! Thank you for LEADING us in this LIVELY Alphabet class!
LOVIN' all the LETTERS!!!
Hugs,
Coralie

Susan Anderson said...

L will be just lovely.

=)

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

So many lovely L words. I entered my link but it's not appearing, maybe it takes some time this week?
Judith

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Lovely lady, I'm lovin' the letter L. Loads of wonderful words there.

Have a great evein' sweetie!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Sweet, dear Ms. Jenny! I am happy to be back in class! Whew! I've been away since before Christmas!

Miss everyone, but look forward to getting back on board.

Blessings & Aloha!

The Poet said...

Hello Jenny & fellow friends.
Kick starting this week early with Love Has Seeped Into My Heart.

Got loads of reading to catch up on.
Have a great week everyone!

Annesphamily said...

A lovely day to you Ms. Jenny! Love this post and always love visiting you here. Lots of Love Anne

Gypsea Nurse said...

Jenny~
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
Can I say it anymore??
Thank you for hosting!!
smiles~
Cat @ Tattered Rebel

anitamombanita said...

Haha...you left us hanging...will we find you in lockdown looking for a lawyer? Can't wait to see what YOUR L post is!!

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

link 60 links back to alphabe thursday

21 Wits said...

Wow! I feel like I'm behind already, this is serious! I'm sending L to you for luck on landing the lavish livingathomejob (see I can make new words too!!) Ha ha and lots of love your way!

Susan said...

Jenny I have been trying to post my post for 5 FREAKING HOURS! Blogger is not letting me, it won't even save it correctly.
I hope they fix the problem soon...I know it is not on my end...I have logged out, and restarted the computer so...
Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Thanks for another letter, Ms Jenny, in spite of all that is going on!

Unknown said...

Finally.... L and I still had lemons to make yummy things! Thanks again for my box of sunshine:-)

Siggi in Downeast Maine said...

Miss Jenny...I am doing something wrong...my link doesn't go to my post.. please help fix it and let me know what I am doing wrong...
sorry...second week in a row :{

Peace,
Siggi of Downeast Maine

Cathy Kennedy said...

*sigh* A day late! Oh brother, what's happening to me? I tell you what's happening, my DH has been sick and now I'm getting sick. Blah!!! Okay...enough whinning already. =D Now to visit the others. Have a reLaxing weekend, Miss Jenny!

Leovi said...

I loved your little L, a tender lamb. Greetings and good weekend.

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

why does link #64 go to a blog from 2005?