Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Centus - The wedding was at the firehouse

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week ninety-three of Saturday Centus.

I am super busy getting ready for my sisters wedding (yes, at the firehouse!) so I thought I'd challenge you a bit with that this week.


THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: The wedding was at the firehouse
WORD COUNT - 100 words total PLUS the six words of the prompt...106 words total
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF DESIRED

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

10 comments:

21 Wits said...

Wow, at first my mind played a trick on my eyes. I thought I read farmhouse and not firehouse..(easy to do we think Jenny-farmhouse) until I saw the photo, and firehouse rang true! I was going to use your photo for the linking process but then thought maybe not a good idea to spread the photo around just in case...that sure looks like the girl is your sister, of course I've been fooled before, with a chocolate mess right!!! ha ha...hope all is going well with your wedding plans at the firehouse and all!

anitamombanita said...

arggghhh...OK, well, see you later...I'll be working on this...working...pondering...hmmm, no fires in the brain just yet...

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh Please, please, please don't forget your camera.

We want to see this one first hand!!!

Woohoo...Have a great time at the Fire House Hitchin'!!!

Have an amazin' day sweetie!!! :o)

Judie said...

You thought you could stump us! You must be feelin' uppity since you got yourself a real job now! Well, we are smarter than you think, Miss Jenny!!

Dreaming said...

Oh, what fun!

Nonna said...

I took a little of real life on this one...it almost wrote itself...YAY ! And have fun with the wedding planning...you are such a good sister !!!

Once Upon an Equine said...

I saw your link on Dreamer's website. This looks fun and I'm going to participate. Working on my post now. Hope I do it right. Wow, it is challenging to get the word count just right.

noexcuses said...

I'm a little late....sorry! I was working on taxes all weekend!

Susan Anderson said...

I'm late to the party this week, but I got it done!

=)

Unknown said...

Mine's up even if it is very, very late.

Hugs,

Anna