Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Centus - Two peas in a pod...

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week ninety-two of Saturday Centus.

I think I told you last week that Miss Nonna at Tasty Tales sent me some prompts to use...

...and because I am packing to move, working on a wedding shower and wedding food for my sister and living without a kitchen...I'm going to take advantage of Nonna's superior brain power...

Again.

So...


THE PROMPT THIS WEEK (THANK YOU NONNA!) IS: Two peas in a pod
WORD COUNT - 100 words total PLUS the five words of the prompt...105 words total
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF DESIRED

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!


post signature

5 comments:

Nonna said...

Hi Jenny,

Oh, what a darling picture of the two little peas. This is going to be fun to write !

So glad that my list is continuing to give you an assist during such a busy time. Good luck with everything and thanks for over a year of brain teasing fun doing SC...It was my anniversary in January with you all...Hip, Hip Hooray !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

21 Wits said...

Oh this is cute, and I'll try to get something together, or cooked or...before I have to leave today....and I discovered the little toddler dressed in chocolate, (imagine my surprise) when I discovered it wasn't you! It only seemed right ..right? ..and that darling head of red-curly locks...well it was really funny....and yes I should have know ...actually the chocolate should have given it away...cuz Judie did a great matching job! Good luck packing and all that wedding to be stuff and just take a moment for you too!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Awwwwww, I'm just in-love with those cute little peas in a pod! Sweet!!!

God bless and don't work too hard this weekend!!!

Take some time to enjoy :o)

Susan Anderson said...

Okey-dokey. Peas in a pod it is!

=)

anitamombanita said...

Hope your moving is going smoothly...like split pea soup! haha...oh, I'm soooo funny.