Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter X


Good morning class.

Welcome to round fiveAlphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the X-cellent letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know! I have had some trouble leaving comments on a few blogs...I've tried to e-mail you if that is the case.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your X-citing X post now!

post signature

14 comments:

Esther Joy said...

Wednesday afternoon already! Wow! I think I spent so much time watching Hurricane Sandy arrive that I lost track of time. Thank you again for all the time you put into making this such a successful link!

lissa said...

happy halloween! hope you're having a great day.

Susan Anderson said...

Happy Halloween, Jenny. Hope you like my X-tra spooky story.

=)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

'Hope ya have an 'X'~tra special Halloween my friend.

The 'special' card ya sent Miss Angel arrived A~O~K. Thanks, I'll see that our little darlin' gets it.

Your a sweetheart!

God bless and have a fun evenin'! :o)

carol l mckenna said...

Thanks again for hosting Jenny ~ Happy Halloween or Samhain ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Anonymous said...

this place is neat.

Happy Halloween.

Jim said...

Hi Jenny ~~ I really like your xylophone picture. It reminds me of the one our daughter Karen had.

It was around the house after she went to college and we let a lady's daughter, they both, mom and daughter, were here, play with it. The little girl broke it. We still have the broken xylophone.
..

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jenny!

Thanks for checking in on me -- we were incredibly lucky to escape the hurricane with so little damage. So many were not so fortunate--a friend's house was completely flooded and her Mother's house burned to the ground. Many of my friends and family are without power. This was truly a terrifying storm!

Cathy Kennedy said...

I can't believe we're nearing the end of the alphabet so soon. The days really xccelerated passed us in xhiberating hurry. Will you contine the fun with another round of Alphabe-Thursday or what? Thanks for hosting, Miss Jenny and allowing me to join the class! =D

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Here I am. I got an X post on my blog - yeah. Checking the other posts and commenting will have to come later, because our internet is still not up. But I will, promise.

SarahBeth said...

Hope you don't x-pel me this time, Miss Jenny!!
Happy November!

Leovi said...

Glad your X, xylophone always been pleased, I am a big fan of Gary Burton.

anitamombanita said...

Dear Mrs. Jenny, I've loved and adored participating in Alphabe-Thursday, but I've run out of steam (and sufficient hours in the day) to keep it going....so, I'm gracefully making my eXit...for now, at least. Thanks for an eXtremely fun eXperience.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

X-cuses: X-tra late because of X-traordinary circumstances.
But...X-tra Hugs today!
Coralie