Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Centus - Hey! Are you looking at me?

 Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY of Saturday Centus. I liked last weeks prompt.   It was kind of creepy in a non-obvious way.  I can't wait to read what you all wrote.

And speaking of creepy,  how about this for a photo prompt this week?

I may have nightmares, though.
  


    PROMPT:  100 words based in this bizarre picture
WORD COUNT -  Not to exceed 100
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
PICTURES - Any additional

I'm sorry for this annoying formatting.  I can't get it to left align for whatever reason.

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other links, please.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

post signature

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. You are incorrigible.

;)

Gail said...

Thanks for making my Saturdays so much fun!

Nonna said...

Hi Jenny !
I am trying to get back into the swing of things instead of pretending to still be on vacation so I decided to join in the fun this week !!!

Thank you for always being here with an awesome prompt to tickle me into a writing mood !!!

Hugs,
Nonna ;)

21 Wits said...

Too funny, it must be Halloweeny time coming soon, since this is boo-fully icky and spooky like! Whatever- I've been wanting a picture prompt! Thanks Jenny!

Unknown said...

Jenny that was a fantabulous prompt
I'm getting all in the mood for a blood curdleing week