Thursday, October 4, 2012

Painted Letter T

Happy Thursday!

Or...gosh...

If you're reading this on another day...

ummm...

Happy Day!

This week for the letter T I painted three signs.

T

Thanks Miss Sue at Naperville Now for the idea!  I really like how this one turned out!
10" x 24"
 
I might have gotten a little carried away with distressing on this one.  There's kind of a cloudy background thing going on but it's pretty heavily distressed right down to the moss green undercoat.
15" x 16"
 
This is my favorite this week.
 See the clock face painted for the background? 
12" x 12"

No stencils. No stickers. No vinyl.  Handpainted with my own layout.

Each picture is linked to my Etsy shop. Simply click on the picture to go visit!

You can see other signs in this series by clicking on 'Painted
Alphabet' in my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by!

To visit other links to the letter "T", just click here.

post signature

23 comments:

Midwestern City Girl said...

I like all three, but Three Little Birds is my favorite!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I love them all!

The This Time I Will one is my fav also...

SarahBeth said...

My vote is for This is my story....
Every time I hear that song or just the phrase I think of a little lady singing it in church in that high pitched way only elderly ladies sing! This is my stooooorrry this is my song!

lissa said...

I like the last message, sounds like something I should practice in head whenever I can't decide whether to do something

hope you have a great day.

Unknown said...

I love the birds!

ellen b. said...

Love these Jenny! I especially love that first one as it was a signature song in one of the groups I sang in...

Ms. A said...

That song takes me way back, to days long gone. *sigh

Holly Diane said...

Those are awesome! I love the "This time I will" the best! Going to check out your Etsy page now.. :)

Gattina said...

Love the birds !

Naperville Now said...

they turned out magnificently! great job (from one who cannot paint her way out of a paper bag!)

Judie said...

Sarah at Magnolia Surprise reminded me of hearing my grandmother sing that song!

WAAAAAA! I entered two links early this morning and they still are not up!!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Girl! I didn't know you were so talented! These are very, very cute. GREAT JOB!

XO,

Sheila

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Beautiful paintings again, Jenny! I like all three.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jenny again amazing paintings. I love that first hymn! The birds are one of my favorites so far. Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Thursday on a Friday to you too.

Love your Etsy link. Such talent. CAD too? Hmm. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Every week, I love them more and more. You are becoming very creative with the birds and the clock.

Anonymous said...

More lovely ones -- especially like the birds!

Anonymous said...

I'll be humming "This is my story..." for the rest of the day. Thanks for such a pleasant prompt!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Suh-weet!!! Super-duperific! I LOVE your signs. Your lettering...perfecto!! And love the distressed look.

Blessings & Aloha!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your talent is never ending....Three little birds reminds me of that catchy song that is always in my head.
Love it!

anitamombanita said...

You already know how much I love these!!

Jim said...

I like your "Three Birds" best, Jenn. At first I thought they would be "Three Birds on a Wire" but with the backgrond this is much prettier than that would have been.
..

Ames said...

Awesome! I like the birds best too!~Ames