Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Centus - The leaves...

 Jenny Matlock

 Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE of Saturday Centus.  Did you notice I'm all caught up now...except for last week...which I can't read because I haven't written mine yet.

I'm kind of on a fall theme here.

 
    PROMPT:  "The leaves crunched under my boots until they didn't." 
WORD COUNT -  Not to exceed 109 (including the prompt)
STYLE OF WRITING - First person
PICTURES - Any additional

I'm sorry for this annoying formatting.  I can't get it to left align for whatever reason.

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other links, please.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

post signature

5 comments:

Gail said...

I have entered...darkly.

21 Wits said...

Hello vacationing Jenny? I think anyway, but non the less I have my centus in, and it's kind of autumn like, well not really much at all except that I am using your lovely very autumn photo! But I took another leave of my senses (Ha! Ha! leave as is leave and leaves and) well you'll just have to read mine to see!

lissa said...

I'm a bit late but it's better late than never.

hope you're having a great day.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Crunch, crunch...I still love to pile 'em up and run and jump in 'em.

I know...I know...I'll never grow up. Nope...wouldn't be prudent! Heeeehehehehe!

God bless ya girl and I hope you have an amazin' week filled with colorful surprises!!! :o)

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry I missed this one, Jenny. I have gotten waaay behind on things!

=)