Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Centus - How beautifully...

 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT of Saturday Centus.  You might have noticed I'm lagging behind again!   I am devoted to catching up this weekend so I will see you soon...pinkie swear!



PROMPT:  "How beautifully leaves grow old." 
WORD COUNT -  Not to exceed 105 (including the prompt)
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
PICTURES - Any Additional

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other links, please.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

post signature

9 comments:

Lisa {aka LDB Taylor} said...

Hi
I've tried to link up to the Oct. 6 prompt but it won't let me.

Help!

~Lisa

Susan Anderson said...

I will post one tonight pr tomorrow as we are on the road today.

Judie said...

"Grow old along with me--the best is yet to be!"

Gail said...

I think I'm on the list.

myletterstoemily said...

i love these prompts and enjoy reading
everyone's prose.

anitamombanita said...

Great prompt for the season and I love the sign!!

lissa said...

another good prompt, I would have posted earlier today but no net service but better late than never.

hope you have a great day.

Anonymous said...

How beautifully leaves grow old. What a prompt. It is statement enough alone. Awesome choice.

siggiofmaine said...

I got the same post entered twice...sorry.
IT's bed time in Maine...will do some reading of other blogs tomorrow...or later today as the case may be !
Peace,
Siggi in Downeast Maine