Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter M


Good morning class. I hope you had a great winter break! It's time to settle down, though, and get back to our studies.

Today we will be focusing on the letter



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Wednesday morning, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! This will avoid you trying to skip out on doing your assignment as well.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please feel free to link your magnificent "M" post now. Class is dismissed. See you all next year!

post signature

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the star of my post this week.

Susan Anderson said...

Mmmmmm. I'll have to give this some thought!

;)

Rinkly Rimes said...

I confess I give some of my oldies an extra airing on your blog! I hope you don't mind!

lissa said...

just want to stop by to hello and that I won't blogging for awhile, so no alphabe-thursday from me. I didn't finish like I planned, it was still fun to do. even though I complain about it, I did enjoy doing them. so thanks for a great meme.

I hope your new year is going wonderfully :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

The letter "M" stands for more milk chocolate! ;-)

XO,

Sheila (can you tell where my head is???)

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Thanks for your always fun visits -- I've so enjoyed sharing 2010 with you....looking forward to lots more fun in 2011!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Happy New Year everyone! Glad to be back in school with MRS MATLOCK at the helm of this alphabet ship! Sailing along through the letters of life with her is bound to be as MARVELOUS in 2011 as it was in 2010!
Thanks MRS MATLOCK!
Coralie

Anonymous said...

aaahhhh back to school
happy happy joy joy joy :)

Theresa Plas said...

Hi Jen! Missed you but am back with a post this week:)
T

Rachel said...

I'm a bit of a newbie here, and it's my first Alphabe-Thursday! Thank you Jenny, for the idea and for the space. What a lovely gathering of M-stuff this week--great reading material to get me through a mundane, moderately rainy Thursday.
~M

Judie said...

I;m reading as fast as I can!!!

xoxo

Pblacksaw said...

so many wonderful worlds I have found through these spaces..
Patsy

a moderate life said...

Hi Jen Jenny! Happy New year! sorry to hear your little grandbaby hurt her elbow! I did a cart wheel off the bed once as a kid and broke mine too! Linking up a greek meatball recipe! All the best and thanks for hosting! Alex

mub said...

Whew, I think I just got through everyone this week!

MFEO2009 said...

Following you from Mumsy's. I look forward to linking up :)