Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Centus - Shake up! (Hey, don't groan...you love it!)

Jenny Matlock
Here it is! Week thirty-six and a brand New Year for a Centus. I will comment on last weeks links sometime this weekend...I have my story to post first, though, and I never read until I've written...I feel like I'm cheating otherwise!

Since it's a New Year and all, I'm thinking what better way to start then by exercising our brains! (and five more, and four more, and three more...)

This week, there is no prompt! You're going to write from a picture!

Still 100 PG rated words and a story of your choosing - fact, fiction, or poetry and try mighty hard to visit the other links!

Thanks!

And now...for the picture...


You have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Try to visit each one because there are some amazing writers participating in this meme and the stories are so short it is a fun and quick read.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Link anytime between now and next Saturday morning.

post signature

6 comments:

Kat said...

Yep, I groaned. But then I laughed. And this is the first time in weeks that something popped into my head almost whole. Thanks Jenny! Kat

Susan Anderson said...

This was kind of intriguing, actually. I enjoyed it.

=)

jenn said...

BLOG HOP (http://bit.ly/h9BJ9O) going on til tuesday, and it needs some linky love. :]

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

What an awesome photo! It's like the orange is wearing a furry white hat...like from an old black and white movie.

Happy New Year, Jenny! I'm just getting back into the blog groove...

Judie said...

I can't do this. I was minutes away from heading to the Safeway on Oracle on my way home from the Guild meeting. Please go to my latest post, and let your readers know that this horrific story needs to go out to the entire world. I am sick at heart, and don't know where we can turn for our future in this country. This is my home and my neighborhood. No one is safe.

Lynn said...

My first time playing along, thanks for hosting this fun meme:@)