Friday, August 3, 2012

Painted Alphabet - Letter K

Hello!  Today I have 2 K's share!   I think the top one might kinda/sorta be my favorite one so far.    

K

12 x 15

15 x 16

No stencils.   No stickers.  Handpainted with my own layout.

You can see other signs in this series by clicking on 'Painted
Alphabet' in my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by.   To visit other links to the letter "K", just click here.

PS.  I just finished reading the letter "I" links!   Starting J next!   I'm coming, I'm coming!   Thanks for your patience!

post signature
Click here for my Etsy store.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your signs are always so inspirational!

Splendid Little Stars said...

You are impressive, Jenny!
What wonderful sayings!
The second one is one to take to heart. I love the background on the first one.

Viki said...

Love them both. I need to learn that first one though, ha.

Judie said...

Now, this is what I was waiting for! Sister, you are just a genius!!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Listening is such a wonderful thing!

Lmkazmierczak said...

The colors on the top sign make it a standout, but the words on the second make it the winner♫♪

anitamombanita said...

Those are both gems! Love them!

Pondside said...

Miss Jenny, I'd give you a hall pass to skip I and J if you wanted to! You must be very tired with all that painting. I love the first one....knowing the right moment comes with experience!

Pat Tillett said...

Very creative and very inspirational!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Fantastic K painting, and I love the second one. (I am sort of dark, :-)

Naperville Now said...

terrific, yet again!

The Poet said...

My beautiful Jenny,
As always, you amaze me with your humble talent. You can write my poems with your gentle hands (smile). Great, great work my dear and sweet friend!!

Susan Anderson said...

The second one rocks.

They both do, actually.

=)

Gattina said...

I must have a big knowledge because I speak too much :)

Annesphamily said...

I really love your signs! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I know I love them both!
xo

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Klever!!! LOve your signs!

Blessings & Aloha!