Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Centus - Dog Days of Summer

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN of Saturday Centus.


The prompt this week is a picture prompt.  And this is going to be a rhyming week.

So...

Number of words: 100 words.
Style of writing: Poetry
Pictures: No additional

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.





8 comments:

21 Wits said...

I posted this photo on Facebook last week or this week who remembers any more! I love this idea, and I'll bring mine tonight, I have a full day booked today, but I'll be pondering about words all day today...and that doggie who so needed to COOL off!

Judie said...

Sitting quietly amid a maze of boxes, waiting for Monday. So long for a while! You can call me on my cell, though. Or I can call you! Sounds like a plan!

xoxo

Nonna said...

All I can say to this prompt is a mighty pirate ARGGGGGGGGGG !!!

I'll give it a try but writing poetry is like pulling my teeth out with no pain killers and rusty pliers !!!

Lynn said...

Loved to see the cute pic, thanks for the inspiration:@)

Gail said...

I'm in but I'm have trouble getting blogger to cooperate. Won't give me spaces between the lines!!!

Makes me want to throw in the towel.

Ms Sparrow said...

I love the bulldog getting into the cooling ice.

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, I'm in! (How could I resist?)

;)

Cathy Kennedy said...

Dogs are not the only ones who feel like this. An ice bath sounds rather nice on these scorching dog days of summer!