Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Centus - All the letters

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE of Saturday Centus.

Gosh, I've fallen behind reading again.  Sorry.  Things are crazy around this house.

Sigh...

Catching up on SC's is fourth on my list for the weekend so hopefully I'll be by in the next few days.

Gosh.   Disappearing letters was pretty hard.

Maybe this week we should use ALL the letters.

Here's this weeks challenge:



WORD COUNT -  Not to exceed 126
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
MUST USE - Every single letter of the alphabet in your little story. 
PICTURES - Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.

8 comments:

Nonna said...

You clever little stinker Jenny...I managed to complete the challenge...yay me !!!

Have a great weekend my friend
Hugs,
Nonna

lissa said...

my problem has always been with word count so this will be hard for me but I'll still write something.

hope you have a great day.

Susan Anderson said...

Just couldn't quite get my Centus off the ground today, Jenny. I'm realizing that I need a word or photo prompt to gain some inspiration!

(Once again, Sue takes the lazy woman's road to creativity...)

Sorry.

"/

anitamombanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anitamombanita said...

A brazen challenge dares every frightened girl, her inventive juices kicking like mean nasty orangutans. People, quit running scared; there's unusually valuable wisdom! eXpress your zeal!

Awww, Mrs. Jenny, we love you...with all your eccentricities and mean little challenges too!

21 Wits said...

Oh my there is no peace from the wicked I mean funny, extremely riviting idea, (after all our hard work the last two weeks) no treats?!!! Okay you've given us such a fun playful game today! Mines in! Ha!! Ha!! No fair calling it cheating either, all the letters were used and no letters were hurt in the making of my centus! :) Love you!

lissa said...

was it the rule also to use all the alphabets in order? I didn't do that.

hope it's okay because not exceeding 126 words is just too hard.

hope you have a great day.

Bethe77 said...

Jenny I always enjoy the challenge. Hope you are having a great week.
Blessings