Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Centus - Absent-E!

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN of Saturday Centus.
The prompt this week is one sentence long.

The sentence can be as long or as short as you like.

The challenge is to write a fluent sentence without using the letter "E".   E is the most used letter in the English language.  Let's see how you do with an absent-e!

Number of words:  Whatever you need to write one cohesive sentence.
Pictures: Any number

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.

13 comments:

Judie said...

Hi my sister! We made it here safely but my brain is mush. I will try to tackle this today--not promising anything, however. Xoxoxo, Judie

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Thanks so much for taking the time and energy to "grade" all of our offerings! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

Nonna said...

OMGosh...this is so hard and you are officially diabolical but I am so grateful for a brainy challenge today !!!

Hope your Saturday is lovely while I'm here pulling out what hair I have left trying to come up with something good !!! :0)

Susan Anderson said...

Okay. I think you are officially losing your grip! Or are you just trying to make us lose ours????

;)

LLM Calling said...

Noooooo, nightmare, but so tempting to try. This could take ten times longer than anything ten times it's length. Thanks I think!

anitamombanita said...

Hahaha...a life without (e's) ease is a hard life indeed. :)
Hav- a gr-at day, Mrs. J-nny!

21 Wits said...

This is so cool Jxnny! I was looking for a photo for today, this is so much a cool way to go. Look no E's!
XOXOXOXO's!

21 Wits said...

Ha! Ha! This is so much fun! I am going without using E on all posts!
Such a cool SC today Jxnny!

Gail said...

Up and E-less!

Ames said...

I had to bang this one out or it would have kept me awake all night. I wonder if you dream of new ways to torture us.~Ames

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm sure this assignment was harder than it sounds, Jenny! You are so good at getting everyone's creative juices flowing!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a task! Lets ROCK this!
hugs
shakira

Dlisha said...

Hi Jenny
How do I contribute if I don't have my own blog?
Alicia
winteralicia@gmail.com