Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter P


Good morning class.

Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the particulary peculiar letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday afternoon, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your precious "P" post now, my Pretties!

post signature

17 comments:

The Poet said...

Hello all.
Looking forward to this week's letter "P". I'll be around to read as soon as I can.

Have a great week ahead!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jenny--Can't wait for you to see my letter "P" post! It took a year to get ready for it!

xo
Cindy

ellen b. said...

I'm back home and in a Purple Haze for the letter P! I missed last week even though I was in a really cool Orange bar with an orange baby grand piano that would have been perfect for the letter O!

C. J. Smith said...

Hi! I'm new here but would love to participate! I just want to make sure I'm not missing any rules. Our posts should concern something that begins with the letter of the week. Is that all I need to know?

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

P is for Perfectly Passionate about Alphabet-Thursday! Thank you Mrs. Matlock. Love your classroom days!
Hugs,
Coralie

Rinkly Rimes said...

http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2008/09/124-essence.html

I'm sure you can smell mine from here!

Susan Anderson said...

I will be publishing my P post at midnight!

=)

Annesphamily said...

I hope you can stop by and see my "p" Alphabe Thursday for today. Happy A T to everyone!

Unknown said...

I try to make it around to everyone but been busy lately so I apologize... & continue to try:-)

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

You never cease to amaze and impress me. Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated and it must take all week to "grade" everyone's entry.

Have a wonderful day!

Always Learning said...

Happy new follower and I linked up a blog post. Seems like a creative idea!!! Thank you.

www.lorialexander.blogspot.com

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Hi Jenny, I had so much fun joining the Alphabe-Thursday party this week and I could not believe that my post was full of P's and that is the letter you were on this week. I guess it was meant to be. Thanks for hosting such a fun party and I'll try to join again soon.

storybeader said...

piggy banks - that's a good one! Everyone should get their piggy banks out! {:-D

Create With Joy said...

Thank you Jenny for being one of the most fabulous hostesses in town!

I'm hosting a wonderful giveaway - be sure to check it out when you visit this week! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Ames said...

Wow, there are a lot of entires this go around. I managed to get through 50 this morning, but hubby is rushing me out the door. We have a movie date and I just took a Dump cake out of the oven for coffee post movie. Chao Bella!~Ames

Ames said...

I sure wish everyone would remove Word Verification from their blogs. I have accidently skipped it and my post was not added. Those with Word Verification are missing out.~Ames

Anonymous said...

Jenny, thank you so much for being such a brilliant hostess! It's my second post so far and I'm having so much fun.