Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter T


Good morning class.

STOP!

Please read this!


I just want to remind you all that you need to visit at least 10 links. It would be very sweet if you made sure to visit everyone that visits you as well! I think we have pretty good success in this meme with being thoughtful visitors, but please keep this expectation in mind when you link. Thank you!

Also, a big shout out to Becky who has been helping me monitor broken links to the meme! Becky, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I appreciate this more than you can know!

And now...moving on...

Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the simply sensational terrific letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your tremendous link now!


post signature


30 comments:

Betty said...

OK, Ms. Jenny. I'm present and I brought you an apple. See it on your desk? Have a good day!

Barbara F. said...

I am also present and brought you some tea. xo,

Esther Joy said...

You are such a motivator! Thank you! I was just thinking about you this morning, and I don't think I would be posting regularly if it weren't for your encouragement! Blessings!

My name is Riet said...

Thank you and thank you Jenny.:))
Have a nice evening. Over here it is bedtime.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha...so Betty brought you an apple, and Barbara brought you some tea...I am a little late but I am present too :o) hm...what about a big bouquet of daisies for our awesome teacher! :o)

Now with my work schedule, I am not able to run into class and get to the top of the roster...but I am working my assignments one week earlier, so that I am not totally out of the loop.

Blessings & Aloha!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I can't promise TEN! But I'll try to get back to as many as I can . Life gets hectic at times!

Together We Save said...

Oh how funny!! I will do my best!!

Leovi said...

Delighted to participate again.

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I really try hard to visit at least 10 links! I appreciate everyone who stops by. I will try to visit more and as the week progresses sometime I do! Love and Hugs to you! Enjoy your holiday weekend. Anne

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Thanks for hosting! Maybe you could keep those in for recess that don't do their homework,(10 visits.
Have a great week!

Francisca said...

This is a very fun meme. Not only does it make me be creative, it's such a joy to see the breath of posts inspired simply by a letter. I endeavor to achieve your assignment, Jenny, although sometimes it takes me into the weekend to do so.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jenny,
Happy Alphabet Thursday!!! I had my post already made and was just about to link when I saw your directions about us visiting 10 people...I'm so sorry. I have been in the midst of writing 3 books and working on website construction and my hand hurts so bad there's no way I can leave that many comments...But, I love this meme. It is totally wonderful and I hope everything has a blast!!!

XO
Cindy

Annesphamily said...

Jenny! I win an award from myself! Ha Ha! I just read every post that was up until number 36! Gotta hit the sack! I loved the too many kids in this tub! You will smile! :) :) :)
Anne

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

TIGER Apples for TEACHER! Love this meme, Mrs. Matlock! It's always fun TO come to class on THURSDAYS TO see all the new TOPICS!
THANKS for hosting!
Hugs,
Coralie

Cathy Kennedy said...

Good morning, Teeeeacher! I'm ready for some tremendous fun today, are you? Here's my lesson, T is for..., well...you gotta come visit my blog to read the rest!*blush*

Your talented (not-so)pupil,
Cathy Kennedy
Children's Author "The Tale of Ole Green Eyes"

Unknown said...

I have been slacking on the reading & commenting so I promise to do better at that in the future! I may have some problems this week & next cause I won't have much computer access but after that for sure:-)

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy thinking about the alphabet creatively and read more of the entries than on any other meme. Thanks for providing access to so much clever creativity.

Visits With Mary said...

Hi Jenny, I love coming to your blog party, it's so much fun! I'm off to the grocery store for now, but will certainly be visiting all the other "party-goers" later today. ))smiles))

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

you are welcome (I feel like such a brown noser but I really enjoy other peoples post and sometimes find myself disappointed if the link is broken.) I will be back to read some blogs Ryker is having a fit Have a great afternoon

Susan Anderson said...

Glad you stressed visiting other posts today. That's part of the fun of Alphabe-Thursday!

=)

storybeader said...

I'm trying to be a good girl, but I don't have access to one of the student's comments. Great tiger! {:-Deb

SarahBeth said...

My first time : ) What fun!

Eliza Wynn said...

I always leave at least ten comments and try to read all the posts, but sometimes time gets away from me and I don't reciprocate all the comments. I promise to try harder!

♥α§ђ£ε¥™♥ said...

After 7, I started getting Linky Tools errors....I'll try coming back later if I have a chance...this was my only spare time, but I'll try again if I can :(

lissa said...

a bit later than usual but I finally got around to posting my T post.

hope you're having a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

sweet movements are back! thanks
Letters

Birgit said...

# 39 -- Tongue Twister

The link leads to nowhere...

Birgit said...

# 31 No direct link!

Betty said...

I don't know if this is my computer or the linky, but night before last I was only able to get into one blog. Just now I had some time and visited the last seven links without any trouble and then I couldn't get any other blogs to load. The linky just won't open them up for me. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch. I'll try and get back later and try again. I wonder if anyone else is having trouble?

Birgit said...

YEAH! I actually managed to visit EVERY SINGLE blog today. :) So many interesting T's!!!

Jenny, thanks once again for organizing this -- so much fun!

Hugs,
Birgit