Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Centus - Surprise! I'm pregnant!

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week sixty-nine of Saturday Centus.

This week let's go pretty standard! It was 116 degrees here on Friday, so while I'm tempted to make this a five word story so I can get in and out of my office quickly, I suspect you would all stage a revolt...

So, for this week...

WORD COUNT - Up to 100 words AND the 3 words of the prompt (103 total maximum words - For those of you that want more words please feel free to link up multiple stories!)
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
USE A PICTURE IF YOU LIKE
THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: "Surprise! I'm pregnant! "


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

19 comments:

Sandy said...

Not sure if it's true or it's part of your Saturday writings.. but, just in case... COnGraTs!!!!!
Sandy

Lynn said...

I see you went with a horror theme this week:@)

Nonna said...

OMGosh Jenny,
I think you have clunked me over the head this week and kicked me to the curb !

Although, your giving us 100 words plus the prompt and latitude to write even more words if we want so I will unleash a bit and throw my readers a bone in the process.Thank you !

Have a great week !

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny,
I think the heat has gone to your head! Someone get a cold washcloth and put it on Jenny's forehead!
I thought 'If I die young..,' was hard, how am I going to do this?

Okay, I'll give it a try, but I am not making any promises.

Hugs,
Anna

Ames said...

No No NO! I dont like this one at all! Gonna have to think long and hard on this prompt. ~Ames

P.S. Thanks for semding me the sunshine Ms Jenny! :)

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

what a funny one, well done.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pregnant prompt. I got pleasant memories of the first Doctors visit with the Ex.

Susan Anderson said...

Oops. Messed up my link, Jenny. If you have time, take off #5, which links right back to you. (Brilliant, eh?)

;)

Ms. A said...

Hahaha... I know what's on your mind!

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
Well, I did it.
My link is number 12.
Best wishes,
Anna

Judie said...

We could have some really funny stories with this prompt, or some really stressful ones. Hey, have you read my last week's Centus yet?

Bookie said...

Too Hard Today! Finally got a little idea to try though...your heat is so bad! Ours is still present but now more bearable...early mornings are cool which helps make it the rest of the hours if we only have a snift of cool air!!!!

21 Wits said...

Okay, yes...we are all a bit on the prego side of things! Oh no, this prompt sent me on a road trip to complete my post! Oh yeah a road trip with hubby is a good thing you know!..It means dinner out! Ha ha!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I nearly gave this one a miss, for obvious reasons! But I enjoyed the fun.

Rek Sesh said...

After much dilly dallying decided to post....painful one, my post.

Bethe77 said...

Im sure having fun with your Saturday link! What fun!
Hope you have a blessed Sunday!
Blessings

bj said...

OMGosh..if I'd known it was going to be these prompts, I would have done it. How funny for a 73 yr. old to have a headline, Oh, I'm Pregnant...LOVE IT...HAHAHAHHAAA....
So sorry I didn't get in....
xoxo bj

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

link 21 not found :-)

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

I need 100 more words. I just found out I am going to be a grandma Wahhhhhh i am only 39 I am way to young to be someones grandma