Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cheese to the world!

And joy and happiness, too!

My prize came from Buckeye Grove Farms ! The wonderful cheesemakers in Ohio that do the raw milk, no preservatives, additive free artisan cheese!

This cheese is really delicious! I sent some to my favorite cousin for Thanksgiving and she adores it now, too!

If you like great cheese give them a try. The link is above. They ship soooo well. Even to hot climates like Arizona.

My husband and I had an absolute wonderful time unwrapping this fanastic prize and oohing and aaahing over each wonderful gift inside.

(why do these pictures do this? It is horizontal in my file but then rotates. I'm sorry, you have to turn your head!) We cut into the cheese right away. I'm tellin' ya. It is good stuff. And we both are excited to try the preserves and the crackers and the tea... And there was all kinds of little yummies in there, too, like a little cookbook, and spreaders and dips...and wonderfully scented Christmas candles and oh me oh my! And this amazing cutting board that is made of all kinds of native Ohio woods and is totally a work of art!

Thank you Renae, Al and especially sweet, little Emily for picking my name for the drawing.

This is just the most wonderful prize ever!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! that is a mother load of cheese! congratulations!

Wanda..... said...

Thats enough cheese to get you into the new year Jenny! I've bought this cheese at Jungle Jim's in Fairfield, Ohio. It's very good!

laterg8r said...

yum, i'd have eaten till i burst :D

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I love good cheese. I just ordered some from Williams Sonoma. Your post has me feeling like I'm strung out from cheese withdrawal.

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

That looks very yummy!

Unknown said...

Jenny,I just wanted to stop by and personally thank you for stopping by and for the prayers sent out to my little nephew Keegan. He came home from the hospital yesterday late afternoon. He is week but doing well. Again we all thank everyone for all of their kind words, and prayers. Merry Christmas, Sue

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Oohhh!!! How yummy! I love cheese!

Dixie said...

Oh my... you may be on a roll!

Thanks for visiting, commenting, following and blogging about my 300th post giveaway! Good Luck!

Blessing. Dixie

Bits-n-Pieces said...

YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhhhh, aaaaaaahhhhhh - going to their website now!

Unknown said...

holy cow it is cheese heaven at your house!!!!!!!!