Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Say Cheese Basket!

Or I guess I should actually say CHEESE BASKET WINNER! Woo hoo!

So there is this cool farm in Ohio where they make raw milk, artisanal cheeses named Buckeye Grove Farms and I ordered some cheese for our family for Thanksgiving and sent some to my lovely cousin in Ohio as a gift!

AND they had a drawing for a giant cheese gift basket and I won it! I was totally excited. If you like really good cheese click on the link above to go to their site. Next, because I'm feeling all kinds of happy...you know, fluffy hair over Thanksgiving, lots of cheese, etc. I wanted to tell you about a really cool giveaway that Pink Paislee is having.

They are doing this cool giveaway for 12 days. You don't have to link or anything just sign up to win something different every day! Just go here (or click through their link on my sidebar)I totally love their products and I thought you might as well.

And honestly this blog today is sounding suspiciously like an infomercial.

And I wish I could think of something to save it from sounding that way.

But I just can't.

Because ... well... If you must know...I'm dumb tonight, OK?

And on top of that I'm hungry.

And on top of that my feet are cold.

And I am always compelled to write infomercials when I'm hungry and my feet are cold.

And with that last little bit of waaaaayyyy toooooooo muuuucccccchhhh worthlessssss informationnnnnnnnnn...

(oh, and did I mention I say my words really, really slow when I'm hungry and my feet are cold?)

I am signing off with a great, big, huge...

SIGH.

15 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Jenny how wonderful cheese grats lol. That is an amazing win how lovely.

Stay warm and toasty the weather is changing I could see my breathe this morning, how amazing is that lol.

Take care

.•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

-:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Jenny/Vera, I swear to you that I have not had a laugh like that for weeks!!! Oh man... what a great comment!!!

And by the way... my dog slept last night... finally... thank heavens because I was threatening dog omelettes for breakfast if she didn't let me sleep.

My feet are cold too by the way...

KCSherri said...

I love cheese....when I was a little girl, I'd run over to my neighbor's house because she'd give me a piece of cheese. She called me her little "mouse." Sigh....those were the days. :)

Terri Steffes said...

I have heard of this place! :-)

I want cheese, now!

Holly said...

At least you can think of the words you want to say even if they do sound like infomercials. Sometimes I suspect the word mobile gets so tired of the clutter in my brain it goes on vacation leaving me with my mouth hanging open no words to put in it. By the way, I loved the puffy hair.

laterg8r said...

ahhh, the cheeze - love it :D

thanks for the heads up on the pink paislee site, heading there now :D

~Kristen~ said...

Congrats on the win!!! I have heard that cheese is yummy!!! :-)

Nicki Meier said...

Yeah for you!! What a great thing! :) I have heard of Buckeye Grove Farm and I hear the people there are just WONDERFUL! :)
So glad you won!!

Mardell said...

Totally awesome gift basket! Congrats! Enjoy the cheese ~~

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love cheese! Congratulations of winning the beautful basket full of artisinal cheese, Jenny ...enjoy!

I will check out their web site ..thanks!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Would that be cheese grits or cheese congrats??? ;-)

I'm happy for YOU!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Multiple personalities.. said...

*DROOL* All that cheese...yummm! You're a lucky gal. I so wish we were BFFs right now, because you would be compelled to share with me, he he! It was lovely to meet you, I'm so glad you stopped by. :-D

Farmgirl Paints said...

Hi Jenny,
Congrats to the winner...what a great prize:)

I wanted to let you know I finally opened my Etsy store today. You said to let you know!! Hope you stop by. Have a great evening:)

Moore Minutes said...

Lucky girl! What a fun thing to win. Fun stuff. :D

Unknown said...

lucky you!!!!