Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday "P"

Good morning class!

It's going to be an exciting week because today we are doing the Powerful letter "P".
Please try to visit all of the links in your "section" of Alphabe-Thursday as I've outlined below.

A lot of you visit all the blogs and I think that is wonderful. But sometimes I realize there just isn't enough time. So this week I wanted to suggest that if your first name starts with the letter A - L you start reading posts at number 1. If your first name starts with the letter M - Z please start reading posts at number 35.

You can always go back and read them all but I'm hoping this helps distribute the comments a bit more evenly.

Now, class. If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog (since there are prizes involved and it makes my life easier that way), PG posts only, and try to visit all the other students according to the letter of your first name! The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed.

Please file your letter "P" papers in the Linkey now, Class.

post signature



21 comments:

grammy said...

P is for Pamela
that looks like me as a braided 4 year old (o:

Red Couch Recipes said...

Jenny, I posted twice! Mr. McLinky WAS giving me a hard time...or at least I think he was. Sorry! Joni

Pearl Maple said...

Oh Jenny, please delete my line entry #23, wrong link, sorry........trying again.
Mandy - Miss Fumble Fingers

lissa said...

a short one for me this week

& I'll following your advice and visit the top ones first since my name starts with a L, although my full name starts with a M but no big deal

I usually like to start with the newest ones first but this works

Vicki/Jake said...

DANGET...McLinky is STINKY!

Fix me again please and WHY???
I'm #39

Jacque said...

GOOD MORNING MS. MATLOCK,

I'm here! Gotta go read the other papers....Have a great day.

GardenOfDaisies said...

MIss Jenny,
May I make a suggestion for future? How about reading odd or even numbers, so we don't have to wait til tomorrow for number 35 to show up? (And you don't need to try to figure out the middle place for dividing the list in half.)
IF my post for the week was on an odd number then I would read and comment on all the other odd numbers posts. IF my post for the week was on an even number, then I would read and comment on all the other even numbered posts.
(I do read all of them and try to comment on as many as possible. )

Mimi said...

HI!!!
I love piggy banks, And I love putting Pennies into the piggy bank!!!
Makes me think about save save save!!!
A good rule to follow!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Just finished my P post! It's 2:21am and I have to get up for work at 6am! I know that I missed out on some amazing N and O posts...hope to catch up soon!

Blessings & Aloha!

A 2 Z said...

HI,

Ooops, I goofed! I'm #47. It should have read Paris in the springtime! and not my URL. I tried to undo it but McKlinky has no delete button that I can see. I hope I dont get detention.

Anne-Marie

Lola said...

Again, Mrs Matlock, just too many *P*s! Photos, picnics, pearls, parasols ooh- the list is endless! Why don't we just start all over again when we reach Z?!!

XOXO LOLA:)

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

Well this is my first Alphabet Thursday and I'm glad to have stopped by...what a fun idea!

Birgit said...

Hi there,

A question... Do people often give their link without having actually posted their contribution? I just visited # 52 -- no P there... :( I always first post my contribution and then give the direct link. Can I simply give the link to the blog and then post the entry at my leisure throughout Thursday? Of course, a couple of people might visit my blog in vain then... Feedback would be welcome!

Oh, and -- lovely post! :)

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Matlock, I didn't get my assignment turned in last week, but I have a note from my doctor if you need to see it! Enjoying the fun :-)

Mary

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

P is also for PT, PT, and more PT which is what I'm doing now!

Have a great P day everyone!
Coralie
(The one with the brand new knee!)

Natasha in Oz said...

Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for hosting the P party today!

I just wanted to let you know also that I had heaps of issues with blogger today so I deleted my first post and started again...YUCK!

Anyway, Post NO 35 doesn't exist anymore and I am now post No 59.

Thanks again and best wishes for a happy day,
Natasha.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Mrs. Matlock, I am late to class. Please don't punish me. I may be pushing the limits here, but added my paint project for the letter P.

MommaKiss said...

P is for POOPED. Not #2, but tired pooped. Pooped out.
That is all.

Jo said...

Mrs Matlock ... I am choosing to visit them all ... (i know i sound like a teacher's pet,) but i really do enjoy seeing what others have come up with ... it does take me a couple of days now that there are so many participants but i do enjoy the posts!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jenny

I guess better late then never but I just linked up to Alphabe Thursdy. I wanted to do it last night but my Mom wasn't feeling well so I spent the evening and this morning vat her house. Thankfully she is doing better!
♥ Pat

jackiesown said...

I have been trying to post my link but it's not working right now, so I will try later .