Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday's Alphabet Soup

Good morning class! This is the final linky for Alphabe-Thursday's Round 1! It encompasses all the letters because it is Alphabet Soup: Don't be confused. You haven't stepped into the cafeteria accidentally. This weeks links can be any letter of the alphabet. You can re-link a post from a previous letter or write a brand new one or you can link a post that might have missed the final cut-off time!

This week will count in the final drawing.

Because it is going to take me a bit of time to compile all the links (you might remember we are starting from the letter "C" on) I won't be announcing the final winner until Sunday night. I appreciate your patience with this.

Next Thursday we will head into Alphabe-Thursdays Rainbow Summer School. So you can be thinking what you might want to write about the first color in the rainbow is RED!

Please, please try to visit as many blogs as you can each week. We'll just stick with our normal method of trying to distribute comments more evenly.

So that we can distribute comments a bit more evenly, if your first name starts with the letters A - L please start reading the odd posts first starting with link number 1.

If your first name starts with the letters M - Z please start reading the even posts first starting with link number 2.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Sunday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you!

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog (since there are prizes involved and it makes my life easier that way), PG posts only, and try to visit all the other students according to the letter of your first name! The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. Please feel free to stir up all your Alphabe-Thursday posts and select one to link now:

post signature

16 comments:

lissa said...

If I used an older post, do I have to add this new post link to that post?

I guess it doesn't matter, I'm going to use my favorite piece that came out and probably because of alphabe-thursday

Natasha in Oz said...

This is a great idea Jenny. I have linked up my "O" post.

Thanks for having me!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Lourie said...

I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. But I know what next weeks post will be!

Cheryl D. said...

Wow, I thought we were done! I was unprepared, so I threw something together fast. I don't think I'm getting an A+ this week! Maybe a C?

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love pizza...
linked in,
Happy Thursday 2 u.
;)

Chatty Crone said...

Not sure where B went for "The Boss' - Can't start a fire without a spark - this gun's for hire - I just love that song. sandie

Lola said...

Dear Mrs Matlock,

Have something to 'fess up! Inadvertently, my P.A., Nora, inserted the other website on my entry (she's absolutely hopeless, you know, but it is quite early over here on this side of the pond!)So I fired her, took over and added the correct one!

My apologies - it now looks as if I've got two identical entries!

Wonderful meme - enjoyed myself immensely and looking forward to the rainbow!

Have a lovely weekend,

XOXO Lola

P.S. Is it any easier to get good staff over your side of the pond?

Anonymous said...

Oh no! The freedom that alphabet soup brings me is too much! I need structure and routine!! ;-) will have to have a very HARD THINK about what to post. Will come back later!!!

M x

Unknown said...

I redid my X-post. Several commenters thought my story about the dentist was too gruesome. So I am much happier with this more personal post about Elisabet. She is wearing a 'pepparkaks'-gown (=gingerbread-gown).
Best wishes,
Anna

Anna's little musician

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Soup time! Love it! Thank you, Mrs. Matlock!
Happy Alphabet Day everyone!
Coralie

Maggie said...

Hi Jenny,
I actually missed linking to the very first A-T, so I've reposted the A post I wrote back in January and linking it today.
It's been a blast, merci beaucoup!

Cannwin said...

I'm not going to participate this week because today is my babies first birthday! But don't worry, I'll be back... I like the prompts and the fun :)

Theresa Plas said...

I posted a new letter and linked to an old letter...a "letter update" sorta.
Thanks for hosting Jenny! Off to check out some letters!

cathysrunning said...

I just found your blog - I'm so disappointed that I didn't stop by earlier to participate in Alphabe-Thursday letter rounds! I'll be sure to link in for next week's new round! What a fun idea!

Terra said...

I linked up my Q post and I have to sadly admit I haven't been out to see any of the links yet. It is on my agenda for today...I can't wait!

The Decorative Dreamer said...

OH NO! I was trying to make it! I really want to be in! What time do you close the links?